DonorsChoose.org Employee Review

View all DonorsChoose.org reviews

Great Internship
Photo Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 13, 2013
I started being the photo manager after my second year interning at Donorschoose.org. I was only taught the correct way to process, scan, and organize photos once. After I was given this responsibility, I found myself spending half my day on photos alone. This really improved my computer skills in terms of working with digital photos and having to store them into the system. It was enjoyable nonetheless since I had to see all the photos and see all the progress that Donorschoose.org has had on American classrooms.
Pros
comuter experience
Cons
time consuming

Other DonorsChoose.org Employee Reviews

Family Ties with a Business Mindset
CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 3, 2019
DonorsChoose.org prioritizes caring for its employees as much as if not more than its students and teachers. They value heart as much as data equally when strategizing, and use both to innovate everyday.
fun workplace
desk work (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 7, 2019
I enjoyed working here. the environment was great, the people were nice and it was something I wanted to do. I had to manage 50-70 packages while being there, my days to come in were Tuesday, thursday, and Friday. the company offered a table of snacks, tea and coffee for the workers as well.
Pros
snacks