DonorsChoose.org Employee Review

View all DonorsChoose.org reviews

Great Internship
Photo Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 13, 2013
I started being the photo manager after my second year interning at Donorschoose.org. I was only taught the correct way to process, scan, and organize photos once. After I was given this responsibility, I found myself spending half my day on photos alone. This really improved my computer skills in terms of working with digital photos and having to store them into the system. It was enjoyable nonetheless since I had to see all the photos and see all the progress that Donorschoose.org has had on American classrooms.
Pros
comuter experience
Cons
time consuming

Other DonorsChoose.org Employee Reviews

Relaxed atmosphere with friendly co-workers
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 15, 2018
I love volunteering at DonorsChoose.org. It is a nonprofit that provides crowdfunding for teachers and students' needs in public school settings. As a teacher, I can relate to the struggles we face when trying to provide materials for our classrooms. That is why I decided to get involved and I am very happy with my role there.
Pros
For volunteers: free snacks, drinks, a mini fridge and events, such as "Volunteer Appreciation Week"
Cons
Integrity Assurance Agent (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 16, 2014
Excellent place to work, but full time positions are very hard to come by in this very sought after organization!