DoodyCalls Employee Reviews

Positive office environment with stable hours and good benefits
Cust. Service & Sales Rep , Admin Assist. (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAMay 23, 2017
I worked for this company for 1.5 years, and it is a nice stable office job with good employee benefits. The management communicates in a professional manner with employees and provides generous random incentives. They'll bring in snacks or free lunch for employees sometimes just as a special thanks for being a good team of workers.
DoodyCalls
Customer Care and Office Inventory Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAMay 3, 2017
I've worked here for a while and I like it. The pay is great and there are ups and downs just like any job. I wish there was more room for advancement, but that will probably happen in a few years. Management is great and flexible and upper management really makes you feel as though you're apart of a family. I've learned so much working here about pet waste, the environment, working as a team, and how a business should effectively operate.
FUn
Technician (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDMay 21, 2014
Not a bad place. You basically manage yourself. Very supportive management team.