Dorcas Ministries

Working at Dorcas Ministries: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

A very supportive working environment

It is a great company to work for I would definitely work for them again in the future and would highly recommend applying for employment with Dorcas!

Management is great and the people you work with everyday is great. You will get a chance to make a lot of people happy just by been there. Dorcas helps a lot of people with there health, homes, food, jobs.

Dorcas Ministries insights

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation

Dedicated people

The staff at Dorcas Ministries is extremely dedicated to their mission of providing compassionate assistance to area residents and empowering people to become stable and self-sufficient.

Great for a Summer Job

If you're looking for a great summer job, while Dorcas isn't a paying job, it does offer a lot of rewarding opportunities to dig in and get to know the community.

Approx 400 Volunteers great work atmosphere

Everyone works together well. We Assist wherever needed. Donations come in daily and hourly. Every item is sorted to clothing, metals, electronics, books, shoes, children's items, furniture, toys and housewares. Never a dull moment, we all enjoy each other's company. All persons ages range from teenagers to retired adults. Dorcas works with the court system to assist those person's required to complete community service and also those person's who are completing missionary duties. All in All would always give my time whenever needed.

Pros

Thursday group lunches wonderful day Mgrs.

Awesome place to volunteer

Dorcas is an amazing place that helps many people overcome financial crises. The staff is supportive and encouraging to all volunteers and clients. I highly recommend volunteering for this organization.

Cons

No Cons

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dorcas Ministries?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dorcas Ministries. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Dorcas Ministries Reviews by Location

Learn about Dorcas Ministries in popular locations

Dorcas Ministries reviews by popular job title

• Dorcas Ministries
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?