DotCom Therapy®

Working at DotCom Therapy®: 17 Reviews

United States17 reviews

Flexible and Caring Environment

DotCom Therapy is a wonderful work environment that truly cares about their employees. The work environment is flexible and understanding and provides employees with a great opportunity for growth.

Great place to work!

I have been so impressed with Dotcom Therapy and how they treat their employees. Love the flexibility and information sharing. Positions are totally remote but you feel very connected to the team and support positions - this is hard to come by!

Pros

flexibility, great team atmosphere, remote

DotCom Therapy® insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Trust in colleagues

DotCom Therapy

DotCom Therapy is truly an amazing place to work. It is inspiring to work amongst a team of people who share my passion on ensuring students have access to the services they need. Each team member is always willing to help one another, fostering a feeling of unity and camaraderie within the DCT community. Cannot say enough great things about DCT!

Good Company Culture/Compassionate Leadership

I have worked at DotCom Therapy for over 4 years. It is a great company with compassionate leadership that cares deeply for their employees and customers. There are structures in place within the organization to optimize support for therapists and employees. They work hard to be a good place for therapists to work, and it shows. Each year they continue to change to work towards making it even better. They certainly don't settle for just "ok" but instead work hard for their customers and therapists. For example, this year - when COVID-19 shut down many schools and several therapists at our company were no longer able to see their students for a while, the company continued to pay those therapists. As a therapist, I have grown more during my time at DotCom Therapy than I thought possible and that is largely in part to the culture of the company. Some highlights:- Training and mentorship programs for new employees- Opportunity for promotion and growth- W2 Employees (this is rare in teletherapy companies - most hire therapists as contract employees)- Health insurance, dental insurance, paid sick days, etc.- Support systems within the company- Collaboration opportunities between therapists and other team members- Compassionate leadership- Opportunities to be creative and think outside the box- Flexible work schedule- Work from home/remote office

A True Family - DotCom Therapy is the Right Place for the Right Person

DotCom Therapy is truly a family. I love the people I work with and we all align in the company's mission and the work we do everyday. There are ample opportunities within the organization for growth, and being founded by a therapist - employees are respected and supported based on their contributions to the company overall. As a growing, organization, there have been some slight growing pains, but the internal team has (and continues to) prioritized employee satisfaction and input. For example, during COVID-19, therapists' salaries were paid, even if hours were not met.

Pros

Growth opportunities, caring, supportive team, collaborative, transparent

Now what is presented.

Dishonest is the best word to describe Dot Com Therapy. The social media hype and marketing is a facade. Money and growth are the only interests Dot Com has. Employees and customers are a means to an end.

Pros

Like all remote positions, flexibilty is a bennefit.

Cons

Dihonest toward employees and customers.

Official response from DotCom Therapy®

October 14, 2020
Thank you you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear this was your experience as we pride ourselves in our transparent and honest approach with our employees and customers. In starting DotCom Therapy 5 years ago, it was our mission to be the best place for therapists to work and we continue to support therapists with our clinical management, mentorship programs, our COVID-19 salary guarantee initiative, and improving our benefits year over year. We believe transparency is so important and will continue to share the things we are proud of with our network while working hard behind the scenes to make DotCom Therapy the best place to work for mission-aligned, collaborative therapists. If you’d like to speak through your concerns, we would love to connect. Please email eolsen@dotcomtherapy.com directly.

If you want your whole career to feel like your clinical fellowship year this company is for you.

Working as a remote speech pathologist is rewarding. Fantastic student population with challenging disorders. Great collaboration with on site colleagues. DotCom is a newer company with insecure leadership. Unnecessary, repetitive tasks required in an effort to control employees. Confusing chain of command. Dismissive of concerns. Unprofessional environment. Talented peers with easy access for collaboration.

Pros

Remote location

Cons

Poor compensation, juvenile leadership, lack of integrity and discourages independent thinking.

Official response from DotCom Therapy®

February 18, 2020
Thank you so much for your honest feedback. I am truly sorry that this was your experience with DotCom Therapy. If you would be open to discussing your concerns directly, I would love the opportunity to talk with you. Please contact me at Eolsen@dotcomtherapy.com

Positive environment

DCT has a very positive and supportive environment. It feels more like a family than an employer. I truly love DCT's mission of providing therapy services to everyone, everywhere.

Good supportive managers

Great initiative in the field of mental healthcare. A good and talented team of people. Top-level executives are easily approachable. Great work-life balance.

Say "YES" to join this amazing team of therapists

My experience with DotCom Therapy has been rewarding. I have worked in many areas within the field of Speech Pathology and this has been the most flexible and rewarding area thus far. Empowering children and adults all over the world from the comfort of my own home has been a very positive experience for me. Today's world is technology driven and this company is innovative. DotCom Therapy was founded and is run by therapists who listen, care, communicate and collaborate with the entire team. Happy therapists lead to happy patients and that is exactly what you will get with this company!

Pros

Flexible, competitive pay, and the ability to work from the comfort of your own home

Flexible schedule and supportive management

As a DCT therapist, I have the ability to make a difference in people's lives, by providing quality speech-language services, from the comfort of my home. As a mother of three, I have struggled with balancing work and home life. The flexibility of scheduling and support of the management team make DCT the perfect fit for my family! They have also encouraged me to pursue my areas of interest within the field of speech-language therapy.

Pros

Flexible schedule, supportive management, work from home

Love my job.

I cannot say enough good things about DotCom Therapy. I am able to work from home and maintain a flexible schedule, all the while doing what I love- speech therapy. This company has provided me the opportunity to work with clients across the country and even internationally. There are strong and experienced leaders throughout this organization that promote collaboration, independent clinical decision making and work/life balance. I love how easy they have made it to collaborate with my coworkers. I feel very connected, even though I work from home, and love their mission. DotCom Therapy has been a wonderful career opportunity for me.

Amazing, therapist-run company!!

DotCom Therapy is truly a great company to work for. The company is therapist-run, so I always have support from people who know what it's like to be a therapist. I get to provide therapy to individuals that, for whatever reason, normally don't have access to a skilled therapist and that is very rewarding. On top of that, I have the ultimate work-mom balance that I needed after having my second child. I still get to do what I love, but also get to rotate laundry on my lunch break. Accepting a job with DotCom Therapy was the best professional decision I've made.

Pros

work from home, flexible scheduling, competitive compensation, encourages teamwork

Be a part of something spectacular at Dotcom Therapy

If you are a therapist looking to feel inspired or to be a part of something spectacular on a global level, you must pursue DotCom Therapy. This company provides exemplary therapy services through tele-therapy and offers its team flexible hours, the ability to work from home, competitive compensation, and the sense you are a true part of their mission, "making therapy services available to everyone, everywhere".

Fantastic Place to Work!

I wake up every day, actually excited to go to work! The leadership is top-notch, innovative, and cutting edge. Each day is different and that is why I love it so much. Everyone I work with inspires me and keeps me in awe. I would recommend DCT to anyone wanting to go into tele therapy. There is a lot of freedom, but also a lot of support from the executive team.

Fantastic Place to Work!

I can't say enough great things about DotCom Therapy®. The entire team is so innovative, creative, and caring. There is a great family/work life balance and a very relaxed environment. I would recommend DCT to anyone!

Great company to work for with a strong mission

Supportive therapists & I love the ability to work from home. Teletherapy was a scary thing to jump into but I'm happy I did. Love working here!

Pros

Flexibility, support, culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DotCom Therapy®. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits