Double Negative

Working at Double Negative: 8 Reviews

Productive and fun place.

I had the pleasure to work with senior compositors who were always easy to approach and very nice over all. The ambiance of the place is very nice and the people are always smiling.

Fine and positive working enviroment

Best working place I know. Preciselly defined jobs, nice support. Comunicative and straitforward management and HR. Low overtiming. ++++++++++++++++++

Double Negative insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

A good place to work as a receptionist.

I was in-charge for handling in-bound calls and re-routing them to specific departments or persons. I was first point of contact for clients or interviewees walking in to office. I was also responsible for managing office stationary, handling visitors, ordering lunches for teams, issuing ID Cards etc.

Awesome place to work.

It was awesome place to work.Hardly i worked 3 months with dneg but it was more than enough for me to tell about it.Have learned one of the awesome software clarisse for lighting and lookdev.i have been with such a lovely people who were always kind to me and very supportive.Management was also so good that i prefer people to go and work with dneg.

Pros

Timings

Good place

Its fun place but too much work with job and training, late hours if you decide to train after work. but overall its good and staff are friendly and helpful

Cons

Training hours in your own time

Great place to work. Opportunities for growth are good.

Truly multicultural workforce with a team approach for both work and play. The location is central to restaurants and services.The Olympic village Skytrain station is a 5 minute walk away. The leads are well experienced and provide a collaborative work environment. Training is well thought out and available through the Double Negative in house website. The workday is 8:00 to 6:00. with some overtime. Generally Double Negative is aware of the needs of it's workforce and meets them.

Pros

Very well developed pipeline. Fun environment.

Cons

I found the return journey to North Van by public transit very time consuming.

Good career option only for VFX artists

There is discrimination in terms of nationality. The Indian management has no idea about job roles of the employees. The India head expects the employees to do his personal work.

Able to produce world class work despite management.

Learned to thrive in a high pressure environment, been able to work with excellent people and produced a lot of work I'm really proud of.

Pros

Free dinner if you stay late

Cons

Long hours with no overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Double Negative. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Double Negative
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?