Here to help
Information from DoubleTree by Hilton:
DoubleTree by Hilton Employee Reviews for Executive Chef in Santa Fe, NM
Executive Chef1 review
Santa Fe, NM1 review
Ratings by category
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 4,435 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Placing food orders, how to effectively manage my time. How to negotiate with vendors. Learned how to utilize management to work with co-workers. Hardest part of the job was learning to delegate. the best part of the job was the ability to be creative.
Free lunch, discounted hotel rates, great co-workers
Lack of accountability, poorly trained staff.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleTree by Hilton?
See more DoubleTree by Hilton reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DoubleTree by Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 4,435 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about DoubleTree by Hilton
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make DoubleTree by Hilton a better place to work?30 people answered
- How are the working hours at DoubleTree by Hilton?21 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at DoubleTree by Hilton?19 people answered
- What benefits does DoubleTree by Hilton offer?18 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at DoubleTree by Hilton?16 people answered
- What is the interview process like at DoubleTree by Hilton?15 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at DoubleTree by Hilton?13 people answered
- What is the best part of working at DoubleTree by Hilton?12 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of DoubleTree by Hilton about how to improve it?11 people answered
- How often do raises occur at DoubleTree by Hilton?11 people answered
See all questions and answers
Career recommendations for Executive Chef
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more