DoubleVerify Employee Reviews

Great Product, Poor Leadershiop
Account Management (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 20, 2018
DV has a great product, but the leadership is out of touch and there needs to be a changing of the guard for the majority of the C-Suite. Expectations and demands are out of line with reality, and the culture can be toxic, manipulative, and down-right abusive at times. They see a lot of turnover in the teams, and there is a strong disconnect between management and the truth. Very paranoid, gossipy place to work.
Pros
Meals, happy hours, some great, smart people who care very much about doing a great job
Cons
Abusive culture, no guiding principles, no career advancement
Productive and fun place with a ping pong table
Client Reporting Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 6, 2018
Work culture is young and fast-paced. Have a great HR Manager and people are polite and motivated. It was a startup at the time I started working and like any startup, there were up and downs but as far as I know the company is now more solid.
Pros
Free breakfast on Fridays
Cons
I was through a temp agency
Good overall
Junior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 12, 2017
theres nothing i can think of at this point about bad things. So far so good and good company. I enjoy it here. Lot to learn and also apply what you learn so I like it.
Nice company overall
Manager Systems and Monitoring (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 5, 2014
Great people, nice team, both management and individual contributors. Interesting technologies - Linux, Windows, AWS EC2, Vertica, MongoDB.
Pros
Great vacation policy
Cons
Start-up
Work hard and play hard
Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 24, 2013
Typical day at work is laidback but needs to get all work done in timely manner.
I learned a lot of troubleshooting tags, internet headers and javascript.
Coworkers are pretty knowledgeable and professional
Hardest part of the job is the time pressure and volume of work specially in time of holiday season advertising.
Enjoyable part of the job : once all work is done we can relax and have an employee appreciation day and beer thirty one a month.
Pros
Free Breakfast every Friday and everyday snacks
Cons
working long hours
Productive and fun workplace
Implementation Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 7, 2012
Everyone is very nice. Very busy. Good opportunities to advance within the company.