DoubleVerify

DoubleVerify Employee Reviews

terrible place to work
Poorly managed, product team is a mess. the entire c-suite needs to be reworked in order for them to succeed in the future. i have nothing good to say about it.
Gave me a chance
This UX job was a great way for me to begin working in the industry. Everyone was very welcoming and willing to show anyone the ropes who is willing to be a quick study.
Lack of Accountability and Leadership
Unfortunately the environment at DV has become a highly political culture with no trust or respect from upper management to their staff.

Sadly, middle management will at times elevate their own lack of effort or knowledge, by using the work of their underlings and pass off as their own. A toxic environment unfortunately has become a daily occurrences.

Additionally, there are several co-workers in various levels, plainly and obviously goof off in pain sight each day, from watching YouTube videos, texting, or playing on social media, with zero consequence from management.
Great Product, Poor Leadershiop
DV has a great product, but the leadership is out of touch and there needs to be a changing of the guard for the majority of the C-Suite. Expectations and demands are out of line with reality, and the culture can be toxic, manipulative, and down-right abusive at times. They see a lot of turnover in the teams, and there is a strong disconnect between management and the truth. Very paranoid, gossipy place to work.
Pros
Meals, happy hours, some great, smart people who care very much about doing a great job
Cons
Abusive culture, no guiding principles, no career advancement
I have been working at DoubleVerify full-time
I have been working at DoubleVerify full-time

Pros

Great place to work, fun team-oriented environment, high energy group of people, excellent benefits, fast-growing company, flexible work environment.

Cons

*Don't expect to do the job you were actually hired for.

*No Supervisor contact

*Account Managers always complains with the employees

*Don't expect to Grow
Pros
Free Wednesday Lunch and Friday breakfast
Cons
Account Managers always complains with the employees
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Productive and fun place with a ping pong table
Work culture is young and fast-paced. Have a great HR Manager and people are polite and motivated. It was a startup at the time I started working and like any startup, there were up and downs but as far as I know the company is now more solid.
Pros
Free breakfast on Fridays
Cons
I was through a temp agency
Good overall
theres nothing i can think of at this point about bad things. So far so good and good company. I enjoy it here. Lot to learn and also apply what you learn so I like it.
Nice company overall
Great people, nice team, both management and individual contributors. Interesting technologies - Linux, Windows, AWS EC2, Vertica, MongoDB.
Pros
Great vacation policy
Cons
Start-up
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DoubleVerify?
Work hard and play hard
Typical day at work is laidback but needs to get all work done in timely manner.
I learned a lot of troubleshooting tags, internet headers and javascript.

Coworkers are pretty knowledgeable and professional

Hardest part of the job is the time pressure and volume of work specially in time of holiday season advertising.

Enjoyable part of the job : once all work is done we can relax and have an employee appreciation day and beer thirty one a month.
Pros
Free Breakfast every Friday and everyday snacks
Cons
working long hours
Productive and fun workplace
Everyone is very nice. Very busy. Good opportunities to advance within the company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DoubleVerify. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3