Douglas Companies Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Watch your back
Administrative, Warehouse, Sales, etc (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARFebruary 3, 2018
I dedicated over 10 yrs to this company and thought of them as my family. Loved my job and built what i thought was lasting trustworthy relationships. I worked in different departments -warehouse managers are great, sales and merchandising managers are great, but office management and AP/AR beware. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE! If you do not suck up and get in with the "right crowd", you will be gone so quick. They will drive you to quit or try to get you fired. EVERYONE talks about EVERYONE. if 1 person knows your business, the whole company will know within minutes. And they WILL find out your business. I took on so many responsibilities and worked my booty off, but in the end its all about what booty you kiss!
Pros
Benifits, relationships, pay is decent in certain depts
Cons
Cannot trust anyone, office is full of drama and back stabbers, dont expect a raise or bonus
Official response from Douglas Companies
July 9, 2018

Unfortunately, this comment was posted from a former employee released from her duties for habitual tardiness, insubordination of duties and theft of company property. We have a staff of wonderful employees with an average tenure of 15 years. This fact is proof enough that our company is a positive environment.