Douglas Companies Employee Review

View all Douglas Companies reviews

Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMay 8, 2016
I would drive between 250-350 miles a day. I would leave the office at 4:30 every morning. Some days I would finish my deliveries and be home by 12:00 pm and other days I wouldn't get home till around 6:00 pm depending on my route. I would average between 150- 700 pieces per day on my truck. I would pull my ramp and load the totes and bundles on a hand dolly. I would have to scan everything I delivered with a hand scanner. This I liked for the scanner would let me know if I was missing anything for that delivery. Management was great for I get along with everyone. My co-workers and I got along great. I had to leave due to my mom and dad. They are up in age and needed me there. I gave Douglas a 2 weeks notice and stayed the third week to train the new driver my route. Management said if I ever decide to return I would always have my job.

Other Douglas Companies Employee Reviews

Job security
Class A Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARMay 21, 2019
Hard work. Good time off. Plenty of work, never have had any worries about being laid off. Overall a great company to work for. Good at giving new drivers a chance to get started.
Seriously lacking management
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARJanuary 27, 2019
It is like a recess playground at a child day care. where the most obnoxious children that are seeking attention get that attention. along with the bullying that would also exist where such mentality is present
Pros
fast days can stay busy
Cons
if you work hard, you will be the only one left working, also don't expect breaks or reimbursement for being forced to work off the clock

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Douglas Companies. Our community is ready to answer.

Douglas Companies Reviews by Location