Douglas Construction

Working at Douglas Construction: 4 Reviews

United States4 reviews

Strong Work ethic with great leadership vision.

I have recently joined this company. Everyone is outstanding in their support. Ownership treats you like family and are very supportive in your goals to achieve success. Work life balance is excellent as well and very good benefits. If you give 100% you will see results in your efforts. THIS IS A GREAT COMPANY!

January 11, 2022
Thank you for your review. Our efforts are to provide stable year round opportunities for our employees to succeed.

All together I did not like this job at all

This job gave me a lot of headaches and I was treated like trash. The management for the most part looked down on me and didn’t care about me while at work.

Pros

January 11, 2022
We pride ourselves as a family run operation. If there was an incident were you were treated unfairly please contact our office to review. Thank you,

Douglas Construction insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Inclusive work environment

Performance Driven. Team Driven.

Performance driven company. If you do your part on the team, you will like the job. Jobs are tough and fast pace. If you are capable, want to learn more or take on more responsibility it will be awarded to you.

January 11, 2022
Thank you for the review. Most of our employees that make an effort and are able to learn from mistakes are very successful here.

Very poor management

Very rude foreman, they make you drive allover for cheap money, only 8 hours a day...mike the foreman is lazy and does nothing allday but expects us to pick up the slack..horrible place to work

August 12, 2019
Hello, Sorry the job didn't work out for you. We understand that commuting to the job site can be challenging. One of the first things we discuss with job applicants is that they have dependable transportation, as our jobs sites do change frequently. For the most part we start the day with group rides from the shop. Supervision and instruction on our job sites is required for a number of reasons. The schedule and priority of what work needs to be done changes. This requires instructions to keep focus on the task at hand and to keep the job moving on schedule. Handling instructions and team work is a main part of the position for anyone considering a position here at Douglas Construction. Best of luck in the future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Douglas Construction. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits