DOYON SECURITY SERVICES Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Doyon
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Fort Wainwright, AKJanuary 12, 2018
The people were great, the work was very fast pace, I stood outside at -60 somedays the company took good care of there people, the pay was decent, not really any room for advancement seeing as though the company could of been replaced at any moment but good times here.
Pros
atmosphere
Cons
no cons
stress full
Detention Officer (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 20, 2017
the job it self was fun and challenging and required you to be alert at all times, which I enjoyed, unfortunately, since this is a Government contract the same management would carry over to the next company calling for the same unprofessional people to run the contract.
Pros
pay rate
Cons
the seniority factor
exciting
Lieutenant (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 24, 2016
As a supervisor you are put to a challenge on a daily basis. Dealing with different types of personalities and different cultures. I believe it made me a stronger supervisor and worker.
check ID on gate make sure theres no illegale activitie going on
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Fairbanks, AKDecember 1, 2015
pick up my gear and had to the gate. i learned to be alert management was very nice and helpful.co workers helped in job work.stand in the rain and cold weather.we had different kinds of food to eat.
good company
former employee (Former Employee) –  El Paso txJuly 25, 2015
needs major over haul in supervisors dont care about officer just them selfes no ethics no respect for officers to much micro manage.
Pros
great pay
Cons
everything else supervisors need more trainig
pay was great...management sucked
Detention Officer (Current Employee) –  miamiNovember 13, 2014
worked at a detention center...the pay and benefits were awesome. the management and quality of officers sucked. they hired anybody and fired anybody. as long as they could fill a post, they were happy. and they make it clear they are a for profit company...if you cost them money in any way, your out the door.
Pros
pay
Cons
everything else
security guard
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lewis, WAAugust 29, 2014
everyday was something different. you could encounter catching wanted individuals by local police departments to helping a family member that was in crisis
Armed Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIAugust 8, 2014
Helps to excel in Learning
Random inspection and inspection of identification card at installations.
No Honor, No Integrity, No Professional Supervision
Detention Officer (Current Employee) –  Krome SPCAugust 8, 2013
doyon, doyon/akal-jv, have No Honor, No Integrity, No Worth. You are on a Taxpayer/Government contract. People who "think" they are supervisors, cannot make a statement, and stick by it. They will order you to falsify official documents, they will falsify official reports, they will slander, and defame you, they will tell untruths, they will use "scare tactics" to have you submit to their evil ways, They make statements that are uncalled for, and will belittle all. The "union" that you are forced to pay, will only say, and we quote, "you are on your own, do what you have to do, we will not help", and the president will confirm that by saying, " if you want to know the answer to anything, find out for yourself", that's what you pay dues for. We make these statements as we were injured on the job. doyon, nor the union took any concern. We were seriously injured, but were denied medical care for over three and a half hours, being unlawfully detained within facility, not allowed to leave to seek medical care, even when advised by medical persons. Then there is the "padding" of the payroll, billing the taxpayers for employees who worked a post, that never really worked, can we say fraud, theft. There is much more, but it is for the courts, and the public, stay tuned. GOD BLESS
Pros
pay-from taxpayers
Cons
everything
Great Security Company
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Presidio of Monterey, CAApril 3, 2013
Very competitive wages with strong management team willing to do anything for their employees.