DP Professionals Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
Good clients
Sr Systems Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMay 9, 2018
I was able to learn several new technologies.

I was able to hone my programming skills.

I was able to mentor junior programmers.

The client allowed me to work from home when it was necessary

The client valued contractors.
Pros
Contract with a great client
Cons
Sr Application Dev System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 8, 2018
I worked for dp professionals as a contractor and I worked onsite at Blue Cross Blue Shield South Carolina and management was just fine and workplace culture was good. The hardest part is feeling as if you could lose your job whenever the work slowed down.
Great place to work.
Financial & Accounting Business Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCSeptember 13, 2017
I would definitely work for this company again. There were great benefits and a fun atmosphere. I had an opportunity to network and to work with new tools.
Pros
Free Game Tickets
Cons
short breaks
Laid-back and Casual Work Environment
Business Associate II (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMay 16, 2017
Most people are just looking for any kind of job when applying through a company or business. Though, there are many opportunities available for ones that are either more experienced or educated, I had the privilege of working with a young and diverse group of employees. Keep the momentive a going!
Pros
Free meal, perks
Cons
Short breaks/ no break
Professional It Recruiter
System Testing Analyst II (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 3, 2016
Great company that provides great opportunities. I was employed by DP Professionals as a contracting employee at Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina in Columbia, Sc. Prior to becoming a consultant I was employed at BCBS of SC for 20 years before retiring. My work day included testing change sheets and new code for new products. The job did not have much room for error as the results of our testing could have important external concerns.
Pros
Challenging Work
Cons
N/a
Great benefits, awesome staff
Project Specialist (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 13, 2014
The scaling benefits package with DP is definitely a huge plus. I've worked for other contractors where if you didn't need health insurance, your pay was the same as if they were paying for your insurance. DP Professionals has a more ala carte approach, you choose the level of benefits you need and the hourly rate is adjusted.
Nice staff to work with
Sr. Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 4, 2013
Enjoyed working at DP Professionals. Very small company good at what they do. My co-workers were very nice to work with.
Pros
small company
Cons
small company