Dr Firstcom Inc Employee Reviews

Great company
Contractor (Current Employee) –  RemoteJune 6, 2018
I was able to see first hand how great the culture is at DrFirst. Everyone is very welcoming and helpful. The management team is very involved and helps promote advancement in the company.
productive workplace
Administration Intern (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 9, 2018
I completed income statement and balance sheets with accounting team for upcoming audit within one month, revamped financial data to ensure compliance with IFRS standard.
DrFirst is in a Great position in the Market Place
Network Operation Center Technician (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJanuary 9, 2018
There is a lot of team building and company events. The problem is that the Position I work, The NOC, doesn't get a chance to participate in most events due to our schedule. Management just depends on which department you work in. The hardest part is the 24x7 schedule with just a few to cover. The best is they are actually hiring more personal to cover better. Free Fruit, bread peanut butter and jelly.
Pros
Corp Culture
Cons
My Schedule working Holidays
The main benefit was being able to work from home.
Assessor Team Lead/Integration Engineer (Current Employee) –  RemoteDecember 5, 2017
This company is a decent company to work for. The main setback was the department I worked with was eliminated. All other jobs were not available for remote employees.

There is a lot of confusion at time who your manager was at several different times. This company is a growing company and they are still making a lot of changes with their solutions and applications.
DrFirst
HRIS Workday Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 20, 2017
Great management, through communication, fair setting of deadlines, no confusion on expectations. Scope was clear and doable. I found open doors and assistance when ever I needed and/or wanted it.
Falling fast
N/A (Former Employee) –  MDJune 2, 2017
Great product, poor management. The work environment is not collaborative in all units. The have a hard time implementing what they envision. Lots of nepotism and sexism.
Pros
Great products
Cons
Poor management, less than average benefits
Good
Sr. Oracle PL/SQL Consultant/ Oracle DBA (Current Employee) –  MarylandApril 23, 2017
Very Good place to work and learn new things on application.

Very good understanding of the database structure and it brings you better opportunity and grown in your personal career .
Very Diverse Organization
Research Consultant (Former Employee) –  LiverpoolDecember 27, 2016
One of the most diverse companies I have worked for. The HR department does a great job with employee engagement initiatives. Very innovative and fast paced work environment.
Great co-workers but too much micro-management
Sr. Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZ 85204October 1, 2016
The work environment and co-workers are superb, but there is too much micro-management with specific managers who think they are all encompassing, when in fact they are just getting by.
Pros
Free Peanut Butter & Jelly
Cons
Micro-management
Lead by fear
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 5, 2016
Unorganized chaos. Led by fear. Ran like a communist military organization. Lack of direction. Unrealistic expectations. Convicted felons making leadership decisions. Nepotism. and finally, attrition.
Pros
Free Peanut Butter and Jelly
Cons
Unorganized chaos, Led by fear, Ran like a communist military organization, Lack of direction, Unrealistic expectations, Convicted felons making leadership decisions, Nepotism, and finally, attrition
greatly depends on what department... DO NOT DO SALES
Enterprise Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 19, 2016
Company has great products, but management practices the opposite of what they preach in the sales team. Company has immense potential but upper management, old thinking and nepotism hinder the advancement. Managers are not held accountable. Micromanagement and a militant approach is counterproductive. No standardization with treatment of employees. HR for employees protection/ benefit is a joke.
Pros
innovative products
Cons
micromanagement, unrealistic expectations, bad leadership
Leading ePrescribing Software Company
Technical Project Manager-Integration Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 19, 2016
DrFirst is a leading company in ePrescribing software with much advancement in the industry. The company culture is still trying to be ironed out but is coming along with internal social media applications and company activities.
Pros
Minimal supervision and work from home option
Cons
More communication of product fixes and deployment is needed
Driven, Smart People
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 15, 2014
Very focused environment. For those who want to work day and night. Work/life balance does not exist.
Pros
driven, experience, smart
Cons
long days, no breaks, staying late
No Comment
Commercial Contracts Transactional Attorney (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 15, 2014
No review to provide because I am currently working at this position.
Good company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 15, 2014
Located in Rockville, Good benefits, Leader in ePrescribing
Billing & Collections Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDMarch 13, 2014
A typical day is never dull. Free PB & J is available. Innovative company.
Friday you do not need to wear formally.
Web Developer/Associative Oracle DBA (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 9, 2014
long work hour every day. But, I learn several professional and industry knowledge. The company is marketing driven, so they do not care new technology at all.
Fast paced learning enviorment
Senior Enterprise Sales Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZJanuary 15, 2014
Wonderful company to work for with wonderful people.You learn a lot from your peers and from trial and error.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Poor training
Wonderful place for a go-getter!
Enterprise Sales Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZSeptember 22, 2013
From day one, I knew DrFirst was a place where I wanted to be. I was very impressed with the people I met during the interview process, and my respect for the DrFirst team has increased over time. DrFirst is a fun place to work for. The people that I have met at DrFirst are truly some of the best I've ever met. The opportunity to make a difference each day and contribute to the overall success of the company is deeply rewarding. We have a diverse team with a wealth of experience and subject matter experience. My position affords me every opportunity to learn and grow professionally .
Pros
Wonderful executive management
Cons
Poor incentives
Pros and Cons
Marketing Specialist-Corporate Communications (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 20, 2013
I think it depends of the department you work in and the people you work with. I feel like DrFirst can be an excellent place to start your career and gain experience fast. You will be assigned significant responsibility and have plenty of room for growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dr Firstcom Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Dr Firstcom Inc Reviews by Location