Dr. Pepper Star Center Employee Reviews

Good time
Operations (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXNovember 25, 2017
I worked for a very knowledgeable and hard working group of men that showed me how to cut a sheet of ice well, as well as do the little things right too. I enjoyed the work I did and everyone I worked with took pride in the product we put out as a team.
Pros
Free Hockey, Good co-workers, Good experience
Cons
Bad pay
fun, not a real job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXOctober 12, 2017
I had lots of fun working here and made tons of friends, it is a good first job in high school, not a good job to have longtime. I had to get a 2nd job while I was still in high school because they did not want to give me a raise while I was getting paid a little over minimum wage.
Cons
no lunch breaks
Semi-boring place to work
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Euless, TXJune 19, 2017
Typical day involves checking people in for figure skating, handing out skates for public skate, and counting how many people are there every 1-2 hours.
Great Atmosphere
Director of Event Coordinating (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXOctober 19, 2016
I loved the hectic, fast paced and chaotic events I was in charge of. From the beginning to the end of everything I coordinated was exciting. I loved meeting new people daily and really getting to know them, their wants and their needs as far as event planning went. I also loved the atmosphere of hosting the Texas Tornadoes Hockey team for their home games.
Pros
Amount of freedom I was initially given to run with my ideas.
Cons
Working with highly untrained individuals
Funniest job ever
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXFebruary 7, 2013
It was only a part-time job weekends only.Come to work make following week schedule. Start food prep and get everyone cash tills ready. Managment was great an i loved all the employees. there really wasn't anything hard about the job. The most enjoyable part was working with the employees an customers.