Draeger's Supermarkets, Inc. Employee Reviews

Too small of a company to make a difference
Grocery (Current Employee) –  Los Altos, CAOctober 3, 2017
Stuck in the 70s. Too clutered, too small, too old. On its way out. No customers after 7 pm. Old timers rule the way. They are lucky there prices are high that makes there day.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Was very rewarding
Produce Clerk (Former Employee) –  Los Altos, CAFebruary 6, 2015
When I went to work at Draeger's my first impression was what a nice store. There were a lot of new produce I needed to learn about and how to display the Draeger"s way. The most rewarding and enjoyable part of the job was the team work and helping the customers.
Pros
Nice kept store
Cons
Lost alot of union benefits
Wonderful opportunity to explore my creativity and learn essential techniques I utilize even now
Director of Visual Merchandising (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJune 26, 2014
I believe my resume covers most of my accomplishments there but suffice to say that I was very fortunate to be involved with Draeger's when I was. I was afforded wonderful opportunities to spread my wings. It was truly gratifying to have my work appreciated not only by the department by which I was hired but also requested by all the other departments chain wide once my efforts at introducing cross merchandising showed it's beneficial effects . . .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Draeger's Supermarkets, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Draeger's Supermarkets, Inc. Reviews by Location