Draeger's Supermarkets, Inc.

Draeger's Supermarkets, Inc. Employee Reviews

United States8 reviews
Highly recommend to those that are seeking to do fearless work for them and to never give up. Stay with this company as they offer superb benefits to their employees.
Pros
Pay and hours.
Cons
Hard work.
Loved working there it's union and the manager was awesome all the employees were heart the store was high end and diverse they always have me the hours I needed the manager wasn't your boss he was a friend
Pros
Worked with my schedule gave me hours i needed
Cons
No raises
Draeger's was a nice first job to have because it was a great learnning experience. The people are very nice there, but it wasn't a job I wanted to maintain for a long period of time.
Stuck in the 70s. Too clutered, too small, too old. On its way out. No customers after 7 pm. Old timers rule the way. They are lucky there prices are high that makes there day.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
Good work environment, friendly staff and a nice management. The pay is decent and if you work hard you will advance within the company as long as you have a positive attitude.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
As long as you work hand and do a good job you will do well at this company, they give you the opportunity for advancement and treat their employees with respect. Did not care for the Union but that is another matter not related to the company itself.
Pros
Free samples at the deli, nice managment, family run company
When I went to work at Draeger's my first impression was what a nice store. There were a lot of new produce I needed to learn about and how to display the Draeger"s way. The most rewarding and enjoyable part of the job was the team work and helping the customers.
Pros
Nice kept store
Cons
Lost alot of union benefits
I believe my resume covers most of my accomplishments there but suffice to say that I was very fortunate to be involved with Draeger's when I was. I was afforded wonderful opportunities to spread my wings. It was truly gratifying to have my work appreciated not only by the department by which I was hired but also requested by all the other departments chain wide once my efforts at introducing cross merchandising showed it's beneficial effects . . .
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Draeger's Supermarkets, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3