Dragon Products Employee Reviews

productive
Painter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Springer, OKSeptember 17, 2018
Constant growth, change, and upward momentum. Working for this company has helped develop my professional business skills as well as my personal life skills because of the constant challenge to raise the bar and strive for better systems/services.
ok
Quality Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Silsbee, TXSeptember 5, 2018
very large company they dont get to personal and so many different shifts. very hard to get to know anyone. The turn around is a little high. pays very well depending on position
Production line work no room for advancement
Welder/Fabricator (Former Employee) –  Silsbee, TXAugust 11, 2018
This job was a very repetitive type of job. There was a lack of room for advancement and the job was not steady there were layoffs at times and times the hours were decreased.
Not reliable employment
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Silsbee, TXAugust 7, 2018
I grinded inside hot tanks, no water or ice provided, I brought my own. A little welding from a welder and lead man. Office Staff does not work to connect to employees, its a make or break deal. I enjoyed the work crews I worked with. The heat was the hardest part of job.Most enjoyable was when I had a break.
Pros
Welder advancement
Cons
Heat, temporary
Dragon Products
Dishwasher, Food preparation (Former Employee) –  La Porte, TXJuly 6, 2018
My day at work starts off inventorying products. inspecting and filing work orders in order to turn then in. I look and carefully inspect items that require repair and replace items needed on work order.
The work is high demand due to production is in high demand.
Communicating with my boss and co workers are good and we work together to get the job done.
Safety meetings and other job related meeting are on high demand at times due to the numbers of employees working there. meeting work orders are a must due to the deadlines that other companies require.
I am asked by managers to due other jobs and fill in for co workers when they are not able to be at work that day. The company is in high demand so work to meet the demand is a requirement . the pace is fast at times, so I must meet the work order in the timely manner so they can ship off the products as needed.
My satisfaction comes from knowing the job is completed properly and that we all get along as best as possible at the end of the day. the work is done and no problems with supplies missing or ordered wrong.
Good place to work.
Pros
consistance work
Cons
Could treat employees better
refinary basis
Scaffold Helper (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJuly 2, 2018
regular job easy going and expecering good hours and pay rate good employment and supervisors everybody works at a good pace and gets job well done always on time
people are hateful and lazy. Bad management team. Stupid Vietnamese workers.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  La Porte, TX 77571June 15, 2018
unfriendly, most of them don't communicate well. lot of hateful employees. Dirty environment, management team sucks. I would not recommend anyone to work there.
Pros
flexible hours as a Maintenance Technician
Cons
lack of communications in the management team
Competitive and challenging
Warehouse Manager/ requisitioning agent (Former Employee) –  Silsbee, TXMay 22, 2018
Good management that genuinely care about employees. Those showing potential are groomed and gave opportunity for advancement. Compensation is fairly distributed between raises and overtime when production allows. Over all a pleasant challenging work environment.
Pros
Overtime, production bonuses
Cons
Hour cuts depending on schedule and department
Productive and busy
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Beaumont, TXMay 10, 2018
It’s a very laid back work place but super busy and fast pace. You get a 15 minute break every 2 hours and a 30 minute break for lunch. Safety meeting every single day..
Dragon products was an ok work place but i guess things didn't workout
Shop Hand (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 10, 2018
work was fair it just really sucked having to work so early in the morning and the mosquitoes were annoying, the shop can sometimes be loud but they provide ear buds for that, the hours kinda sucked, co-workers were cool, conditions were so so for a fabrication shop, and management was so so
Pros
good pay and flexible
Cons
pay was bi-weekly
Es biena empresa
Soldador,hydro,ayudante fira (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 9, 2018
Trabajar para esa empresa fue buena mucho trabajo pero se aprendia mas cada dia comsidero q el sueldo no era el mejor pero el trabajo siempre se hacia
Cons
Buena empresa lástima de mayordomo.sq tienen
Painter (Former Employee) –  Liberty txFebruary 14, 2018
El mayordomo notrata bien alos en pleados nomás anda amenasandolos con despedirlos sino les parece lo q el ace
Pros
Si
Fast pace saw operators
Iron Worker (Current Employee) –  Liberty, TXFebruary 13, 2018
Good job different departments good pay overtime allowed. Close to home. Good hours. Going from different departments helping. Inventory at the end of the year
Pros
Good hours
Cons
30minute lunch
I love this type of job/work
Lead Mechanic/Weld (Former Employee) –  Silsbee, TXJanuary 25, 2018
overall this is a place for me cause i like this type of work. i love to build with my hands a metal. i love welding and not having anybody looking over my shoulder
What to expect from your experience at Dragon
Tig welder/fabricator (Former Employee) –  Silsbee, TXNovember 15, 2017
A place to work, to put food on the table. Management unrealistic. Engineering short sided.

Tobacco stains all over the floor. What work culture?
Like I said, a place to work.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short breaks
fast pace
Fitter/Welder (Former Employee) –  Silsbee, TXNovember 13, 2017
had to start work as soon as the whistle blew., foreman were always on top of you., poor safety culture making the short days longer than they need to be
Hard long hours and no benefits available
Lead man (Former Employee) –  Liberty, TXOctober 16, 2017
Its good hours when summer is here and production is high but once winter sets in they fo massive lay offs. They dont offer and benefit packages and your employed through thwir temp agaency so longevity at the job is not an option.
Pros
Long hours, decent pay
Cons
Massive layoffs, no benefits
good
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  La Porte, TXOctober 9, 2017
This was a great work environment along with some awesome people. Learned to create invoices for large shipping supplies. Management was very patient with everyone.
Pros
great atmosphere
Cons
temporary assignment
Owners
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Liberty, TXSeptember 5, 2017
My direct report doesn't understand Team is not spelled TIEIAIMI! The owners have no clue of the potential of the shop! This place is as close to a sweat shop as you can get. If you need time of for any reason your job will be threatened!
Pros
Cons
Sweat Shop
Intense environment to work in.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Springer, OKSeptember 4, 2017
Management had little respect for employees. Yelling at employees was an everyday occurrence. They really need to work on their employee treatment and maybe reward their employees with a lunch now and then.