Drake Enterprises, LTD Employee Reviews

Walking on eggshells
Factory attendant (Current Employee) –  Franklin, NCFebruary 10, 2019
I work at the factory, it is extremely stressful and over all a horrible place to work. One girl cried several times her first week. Once due to a manager screaming in her face. If you take a 22 minute break they will yell at you. Most of the workers are minors and I feel as if they are being taken advantage of due to this being their first job, one boy has worked here 2 YEARS and still is barely making minimum wage. Once while I had both arms in a machine trying to figure out a ticket jam a customer came up and started demanding I refill a different one for her kids, I politely told her to go ask a different attendant at the front counter for assistance. I was written up for this. If you earn any overtime you receive a “talking to” about how you shouldn’t.
Pros
Your coworkers are the sweetest people imaginable
Cons
The managers, the “customer is always right” policy, no overtime, few to none pay raises
No overtime
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NCJanuary 29, 2017
No overtime allowed for full-time employees unless it is tax season and for part-time workers, you are NOT allowed to have more than 30 hours.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Franklin, NCAugust 28, 2015
Drake family is wonderful. Christian atmosphere. Caring co-workers. I can see the Drake corporation growing in Western North Carolina. I hope they will be able to keep the small family atmosphere as they continue to grow.