Drapery Connection

Drapery Connection Employee Reviews

Educational and fast place environment
I had no knowledge of window treatments before joining Drapery Connection. I find it to be a great learning experience ranging from to not just window fashion but myself as well. The staff is always willing to lend a hand when in need of assistance and the managers make the it great and cozy work environment. Never a dull moment here!
Pros
Flexible with schedules
Old Mind Set
Management refuses to listen to employee views on how to better work place. Current process is not up to date or time efficient which cause multiple places in the system for errors to occur.

Need to remove people from company who are not proactive or willing to learn new processes .
Cons
High turn over rate
toxic enviroment with "managers" that will lie straight to your face
Had a horrible experience working for drapery connection. Managers can be arrogant , not helpful and will lie repeatedly to get it their way. Company lacks structure and training opportunities.
Pros
healthcare, paid time off
Cons
lack of structure, micromanagment, lack of communication between managers, must report to 4 managers. no guidlines, no procedures, company lunches are rare, toxic enviroment, managers will blame everyone else for their own actions, managers are not responsible and will lie to your face to get it their way
Great company with many opportunities
Drapery connection is a great company with many opportunities to grow if you are committed to hard work, consistent improvement, and attention to details. Very attentive to details. Also, discipline is very important as you wouldn't be able to achieve any success without managing your time, prioritizing and organizing projects and paperwork.
Staff is great and diverse. Everyone is very friendly and personal. The management is always available for any questions or guidance.

The company offers extensive training on all aspects of the business. If you feel that you are lacking some knowledge, the management creates either group or personal training to make sure you are ready for any challenges.

The office is cozy and home-like.

It is really great organization to work for. I would recommend to a friend.
Pros
many opportunities to grow, staff is friendly and diverse, management available for any questions or guidance, excessive training
Cons
Some processes lack consistent procedures, a lot of paperwork, some processes lack efficiency
Great place to learn and Grow
Coming in to this place I had no idea about window treatment. Working with them gives me the opportunity to learn more about window treatments, customer service, networking, and communication skills.
Pros
flexible
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Great Opportunity
Drapery Connection is a very challenging work environment but has offered me the most rewarding experience by far over the other places I've worked. They have pushed me and promoted me over the last 7 years and I can't thank them enough for continuing to make me grow and support me. I drive to work every day over 1.5 hours for the opportunity to learn more and grow as a professional. The people here are great to work with to, we are one big happy family.
Pros
Great staff, celebrates birthdays -anniversaries- weddings, etc, offers healthcare, 401k, and bonus incentives
Cons
longer hours during busy season
Great Company to Work For
I have worked at Drapery Connection for a number of years and even though it is a very demanding job, appreciate the opportunities given to me. The management is fair, respectful and courteous to all the employees.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
competitive and challenging work
Typical clerical work enviroment
Not a good experience working for this company.... from Upper management to supervisor's as well as some of the designers.

The level of work was typical of a clerical position and the job in itself was fine.

They definitely need an HR department.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drapery Connection. Our community is ready to answer.
Drapery Connection Reviews by Location