Drayer Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

Bad place. Fort wayne
Front Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJuly 5, 2018
The manager like to yell at the front office all this was not a good work place at all. The therapist will cut you down. No team work at all. The training sucked
Productive and fun
Front Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYJune 21, 2018
The entire staff welcomed me from day one and treated me like family. Everyone was will to help with and questions I may have had and would do their best to help.
Drayer Physical Therapy was a great place to work, and they gave me growth opportunity
Regional Athletic Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Muskogee, OKJune 19, 2018
Working at Drayer Physical Therapy was great for me. I wanted a position that offered me growth opportunity. With Drayer constantly growing and expanding in to new markets and regions. The opportunity for growth was prevalent. I appreciate all that I learned from my opportunities at Drayer.
Great Internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 19, 2018
I truly learned a lot! It was a great chance to see the things that I had learned in class actually be implemented into something i could see done in person.
Pros
Great Shadowing opportunity
Horrible people horrible company
Head Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 7, 2018
This place steels from patients steels from the government (lawsuit look it up). After the lawsuit things were suppose to change but never did. This company preys on new grads looking to pay off schooling but runs them into the ground and under staffs so they make more profit. I am someone who enjoys helping others and this company used me to take from people by charging them for things they didn't do but had the aides do.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
everything else
Avoid...... Not worth your effort..... Run.. Don't look back
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  York, PAMay 30, 2018
My experience with Drayer has taught me even if your a good person, they will drag you through the mud....I started at Drayer and my first week I really didn't have anyone to train me.... It was the weirdest experience I ever had... Was just floating around.... The front office staff were mean..... I was new and I didn't know everything and they would roll there eyes at me look at each other and laugh, stuff like that... Is rude and unprofessional.... Before I applied I was told by a neighbor that she knew someone that worked there and she did warn me... I didn't listen... She said they are Shady..... I should off ran and kept on running.... It was truly the worst experience I ever had in a work environment.... Yes they do respect there patients but staff was unprofessional not helpful.... Made you feel stupid everyday and try to embarrass you by mean comments..... I could say more about my experience but I think enough is said.
Pros
Cons
Everthing
Official response from Drayer Physical Therapy
June 5, 2018

We are very disappointed to hear that your experience with Drayer Physical Therapy was not a positive one. Our employees are the foundation of our success and their views are important to us. In addition to having an open door policy where we encourage our employees to bring issues and concerns to us in order to address them in a timely fashion…we also have a compliance hotline in place in order to make sure everyone has an opportunity to voice concerns if they exist, even anonymously. It is our hope that you reach back out to our VP of Human Resources, Joann Bowen, in order to further research the concerns you’ve outlined.

A collaborative and caring work environment
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMay 9, 2018
DPTI focuses on not only the bottom line, but the individual as well. When hiring their employees they ensure that they are a good fit not only from a professional standpoint, but also from a culture standpoint. In addition, you are provided time to give back to the community.
Drayer Physical Therapy - An experience worthwhile
Physical Therapy Intern (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 12, 2018
Drayer Physical Therapy is a wonderful place to work. WHile there as an intern, I learned many skills that have helped me in more situations that just ones suited for medical purposes. The work is beneficial to the patients and everyone gets along just fine.
Decent company
Front Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 1, 2018
Overall decent company but some employees are very condescending. Not everybody wants to put in their fair share of work and can be very frustrating. At times very rewarding though.
Internship
Physical Therapy Internship (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAMarch 19, 2018
This internship was over the course my last year at Central Dauphin High School. I focused on shadowing DPT each day, assisted the staff with daily tasked, and maintained office needs. Additionally, I was able to learned many policies, procedures, and task of practice.
Not worth it
Athletic Trainer (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMarch 14, 2018
I worked an entire month without pay due to not being informed by the person that hired me that the company had been bought out and that the new corporate people were not going to honor the signed contract the had with the school. Poor communication and frustratingly unprofessional.
Pros
Being able to practice athletic training
Cons
Poor communication and weak management
underpaid and overworked
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVFebruary 28, 2018
The best part of the job was seeing the patients on a daily basis and getting to know them. They became family through the process. Front desk staff was given more work than could typically be done in one day. I would work periods of up to three hours with no help. Employees were not treated fairly by management. One manager would even yell at you in front of patients. The therapists were very knowledgeable and very interactive with patients but I lost all respect for the company after allowing managers to treat employees the way they do.
quick paced and somewhat relaxing
Physical Therapy Technician (Current Employee) –  Prattville, ALFebruary 23, 2018
Days at work are quick paced , but i enjoy making the patients happy and comfortable. i learn a lot working there such as different techniques and skills. The hardest part of my job is not being to help everyone out all at once. I try my best to make sure everyone is taken care of.
Pros
free lunches and sweet patients
Cons
lack of hours and no benefits
Not employee focused
MEDICAL BILLING AND COLLECTIONS REP (Former Employee) –  Vestavia Hills, ALFebruary 19, 2018
favortism, and lack of training is two of the points that stand out. Office shutting down with no notice and moving to a different location only to move back to the same location within a months time. I think it was all racially and biased motivated to get rid of and only keep three employees.
Pros
Cons
poor management, no voice and very hard to get new ideas implemented
Fun and productive work place
Front Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, AL 35401February 19, 2018
I honestly couldn’t say anything bad about Drayer if I had too. Drayer is a great place to work, I would just love to be able to work somewhere where there is room for advancement.
Pros
Very understandable when things come up unexpectedly
n/a
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJanuary 30, 2018
I enjoyed my time with Drayer Physical Therapy. It was my first job out of PTA school and the team taught me a lot in my first year. It was very fast paced.
OK place to work.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bel Air, MDJanuary 11, 2018
Clock in at shift start time, schedule patients, answering phones & paperwork. Learned about the Physical Therapy field. Management is "cut throat!" Workplace culture is all about the patients. The hardest part of the job was dealing with Co-worker & Management "drama." The most enjoyable part of the job was going home at night.
Pros
Lots of overtime.
Cons
Short lunch.
A very fun and interesting place to work!
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Muscle Shoals, ALJanuary 3, 2018
This place was a great first real job for me. I got to help many patients and learn more about therapy. I would recommend this job for anyone interested in sports medicine or physical therapy.
Not as advertised.
Off site employee (Former Employee) –  AlabamaDecember 21, 2017
I worked for the company in an off site capacity. So as far as information be distributed to me properly like an on site employee it did not occur and when it did it was done at the last minute normally. They also do not have a posting for new positions. If a new position in the company was created they would not post it and allow employees to apply for those positions. They would just appoint certain people to those positions. Also the management part of the company was not run well either. Their people in management where I was employed were expected to do way more than their job should have been. I also had a PTA as a clinical director that had not been out of school very long. I am one who holds a master's degree and I had to answer to someone with and associates degree and so did the PT's who held doctorate degrees. The last straw was after I left and was trying to make sure of my PTO, my insurance, and other things when I talked to the Head of Human resources she chuckled at me on the phone. That last issue was the reason for this post. The pay maybe for PT's are good but from what I've seen especially for ATC's is poor. They never tell you about raises. They do not occur, they give you what they call a bonus and after it is said and done the bonus didn't amount to much.
Pros
Stress level low.
Cons
Communication and how they run things.
A wonderful place to work
TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCDecember 19, 2017
Everyone at Drayer is welcoming and make sure to do what is necessary within the limits to help each and every patient. The employees are friendly and easy to get along with.
Pros
As a technician, flexible hours
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Drayer Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.