DRB Capital Employee Reviews

Great Workplace
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 25, 2018
Everything about this place was great! I thought this was the perfect job for me! Great hours, pay, team, management. I was upset that I had to leave from this job.
I enjoy it here
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 21, 2018
DRB Capital has treated me well while being in the company. Everything is going really well here and I hope to move up to management soon. I think there's something missing from management that I could bring to the table. Other than that, everyone's fun to work with, the pay is good, and the free lunch.
Pros
everything else
Cons
management
DRB is Great
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 21, 2018
Nice company to work for. I liked it all but would have liked a bit more pay. But still was a good experience for me. It kept me busy throughout the day which I really liked
Pros
work environment
Cons
pay
Great
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 21, 2018
Really liked working here, but didn't like some of the people. That's just me though. The pay was great, the hours and the management too. I recommend this job
Good for most
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 10, 2018
I wanted to move up to management but when I worked here, I wasn't able to. My job was good and most would enjoy it. But I wanted more from it and couldn't get it at the time. The managers were great and it would've been nice working side by side to them
Work environment was great
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 10, 2018
I loved working with the people around me when I did work here. Everyone was really fun and got along great. Even the management. The job went smoothly because everyone got along so well
Pros
the people
Cons
wanted more money
Perfect
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 9, 2018
This place is perfect for me. It's easier working with people whom you get along with. I've made such great friends here. Everything about this job really answers my wishes for a job. I still have time for myself, get paid well, and enjoy foing to work!
Pays good
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 7, 2018
I thought this job was okay but the pay was good. Everyone here was cool and nice. The management was cool and they were understanding with my work/life balance. Overall, a decent job.
Comfortable place to work
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 5, 2018
Everything about this job made it easy to come to work in the morning. The co workers, environment, etc...
I just wish I had more opportunity to move up when I worked here. I would've really liked to stay in this company, but at the time there wasn't room for me in management.
Great place though
Pros
Comfortable
Cons
Couldn't move up
Fast Pace and Worth it
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 3, 2018
The business is booming here so there's no problem staying busy. Also, the team makes coming to work so much easier than other jobs I've had. Great job
Opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 2, 2018
I've been here for about a year and have never been happier in a job! The staff and management are treated so well here! I'm able to keep my work at work and separate from my home life
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
Sitting long
Great
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLDecember 1, 2018
The people here are awesome. Everyone really get's along with each other; no office drama like some places... Everything about this job is what a job should be!
Productive, exciting, and rewarding
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLNovember 29, 2018
What I love most about this job is being able to help people that have a real need. Sometimes owners of annuities or structured settlements need more than what they're getting from the scheduled payments. They literally have nowhere else to turn. At DRB we help these people get the cash they need. Sure, there's a fee involved but isn't there a fee EVERYWHERE? Nothing is free, especially when you're handing out 5k, 10k or more. I have heard people cry on the phone when they hear that we will be able to solve their immediate financial need. Love helping people like this it truly makes it all worthwhile.
Pros
Helping people through times of need
Cons
It gets a little chilly in the office on cold days
A+ players only
Phone Surveyor (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLNovember 20, 2018
If you want to do the minimum, collect a check, and go home for the day - this isn't the place for you. If you enjoy working hard, and looking around and seeing the rest of your teammates working hard, and knowing that you can count on them to get the job done just like they can count on you . . . this is the place.
Pros
Dynamic team environment, start-up like culture, challenging and FUN!
Cons
Traffic on I-95 can be a pain sometimes...
Fast-paced, action-packed, it's like a start-up !
SVP (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLNovember 16, 2018
I get here early, around 7:45am and there are already 3-4 teammates in the building. This tells me people care about the work they do. I have learned several new software applications and about a brand new industry. The executive leadership team is comprised of experts in their fields, and I am honored and proud to be welcomed to such a group. Everyone here is hard-working and cares about our customers. The hardest part about working here is the various business lines, but that's what makes it challenging and that's what makes every day different. Never boring!! The best thing about working at DRB is the people. These negative comments on this board must have been written by lazy ex-employees with an axe to grind because everything I have seen says DRB has been and will continue to be a great success.
Pros
Start-up like, fast-paced culture.
Cons
Traffic on I-95 can cause problems.
Productive and great work culture
Sales (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLNovember 9, 2018
DRB Capital has about 5 different financial based divisions for consumers and a few that work with business such as Medical and Lawyer firms BTB. DRB helps people get the money they need instead of waiting many years for small monthly payments to arrive. I think this service they provide helps a lot of people attain their goals like a new car, housing, education, pay off bills and live a better life. That's a big reason why I like to work at DRB Capital. They help people.

People that work here are very professional, work hard, and have fun along the way.
Pros
Great employee benefits, company events, picnics, fundraising, free lunches and breakfast often.
Interesting
Senior Associate Counsel (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLOctober 8, 2018
Was an interesting place to be. I stayed a year and moved back to Georgia. Senior Management is awesome and understanding of employee individual circumstances so long as the work gets done.
Demanding and rewarding
Client Services Representative (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 21, 2018
I was fortunate that the training I received helped me through the learning curve. I didn't know much about the business when I started. The pace is fast and management expects performance. For me the most rewarding aspect of the job was actually helping the clients. I developed relationships with them through the settlement process. It was business but for me it has been more then just compensation.
Pros
Trainng and management
Cons
I could have used a better chair
Stressful working environment
FP&A Analyst (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLMay 15, 2018
CFO micro manages everyone in the accounting and finance depts. Yell and curse at his managers and directors when he does gets his way. When you have a day of work out on the weekend with your family, he would call with whatever hair brain ideas he has and you have to drop everything you're doing to accommodate his requests.
Revolving Door
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLMarch 31, 2018
Revolving door. Toxic environment. Management does not take input from the people working on the front lines every day. Company in constant flux as they try to figure out how to properly manage the business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DRB Capital. Our community is ready to answer.

DRB Capital Reviews by Location