DRC Employee Review

Not a bad place to work if you aren't a female
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, KYJune 19, 2017
DRC has a pretty decent group of employees however all management are foreign and do not approve of women doing men's jobs so the entire time I was there I truly had to fight to prove my value and worth and even once I did the managers still treated me pretty badly. If you have long lasting patience and can deal with the management;s favorite cologne (body oder) this place truly isn't a bad place to work.
Pros
good shift schedule, forklift training, long lunch
Cons
sexist management

Other DRC Employee Reviews

Poor work environment
Scanner Operator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNJune 8, 2019
I was hired on as a temp and in my 3 months here I was threatened on a daily basis. treated unfairly because of my race. management does not care about the employees, they only care about numbers. Don't waste your time here. they will sell you dreams and empty promises.
The working environment is very good and fan people feel very comfortable during work time.
Assistant Interpreter/Translator (Former Employee) –  MugadishoMarch 8, 2019
It’s one of the best agency in NGO the working environment is very good and people feel very proud to be part of the employees of the agency as they provides full support of their employees in the professional front.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch.
Cons
Health care, short breaks.