DRC Employee Review

This was a great short-term position reading essays and grading algebra problems.
Scholastic Assessor for standardized Testing (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 8, 2018
This job was temporary, but I learned a lot about how fourth graders think and how 8th graders do their algebra. All of our scores for each test had to fall into certain guidelines so that scoring was similar throughout the group. The negatives were the constant tests required for scoring.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Scheduled breaks and quiet required.

Other DRC Employee Reviews

Poor work environment
Scanner Operator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNJune 8, 2019
I was hired on as a temp and in my 3 months here I was threatened on a daily basis. treated unfairly because of my race. management does not care about the employees, they only care about numbers. Don't waste your time here. they will sell you dreams and empty promises.
The working environment is very good and fan people feel very comfortable during work time.
Assistant Interpreter/Translator (Former Employee) –  MugadishoMarch 8, 2019
It’s one of the best agency in NGO the working environment is very good and people feel very proud to be part of the employees of the agency as they provides full support of their employees in the professional front.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch.
Cons
Health care, short breaks.