drchrono Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
education of startup school pros and cons
sdr (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 9, 2018
I really liked that I got a chance to WFH on thursdays and met some good pals that I will know forever and ever. I would have loved the chance to work from home more.
Pros
thursday wfm
Amazing place to be!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 16, 2018
Can't say enough about how much we care about our mission and the work we do. We're making a difference and helping doctors to build a better practice. Our team has fun together and we work hard. Best job I've ever had.
Pros
the people, the culture, the product, the vision, leadership, opportunity
Cons
it can be loud in the office when everyone is on the phone at the same time
bubble
Sales Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 7, 2018
bubble company where people are getting disenchanted as they see whats missing, the competitors we go against etc. lots of people come in naive and leave out worldly and to startups that are not facing obstacles this one is
Pros
close to home
Cons
bubble, culty
Work here if you must
SDR (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 25, 2018
If you have Big company offer take it. Gr8 place to develop yourself and learn and more money and after that you have ticket to anywhere.
Name brand startup or startup that can raise money go there!
Work here last resort.
Pros
Leave at 3 on Monday is nice, or even come into office for two hours midday, flexible times Free lunches but we eat inside work and kill local biz
Cons
Yall
lack of creativity, common sense, team work
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 13, 2018
antiquated and by the old textbook is prized more than catered, creative, high profit yield, new common sense ideas. a typical day of work is an hour of progress and seven of fixing messes and correcting.
Pros
lunch
Cons
stress, no SF campus
Nice on the outside
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 12, 2018
It's like plastic surgery here. Everything looks great on the outside like their new website and oh we care about patients etc and changing the world LOL. In reality, don't care about employees. Make false promises about career opps even use it against u when you leave like guilt trip. Talk bad about ex employees.
Slow noisy lethargy
Sdr (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 3, 2018
fickle pricing, lots of RCM meetings again and again but no real forward momentum, not nimble startup As lots of roadblocks and beauracracy, too many chefs in the kitchen, some meetings I’m the outrageous like giving away a car that’s not possible
Pros
Shirts
Cons
Repetitive planning meetings, too many chefs in the kitchen opinions, mo action
chiropractors and calendars....not really changing healthcare much
RCM (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 19, 2018
behind on technology that tons of competitors have, not really revolutionizing healthcare when only a calendar and payment and data entry software and largest market is CHIROPRACTORS ugh lol. lots of yes men, culture of unprincipled dishonesty

RCM dont get me started there, leeching money, not well built
Pros
lunch
Fantastic Marketing and PR company!
Sales (Current Employee) –  MarylandFebruary 21, 2018
This company has been successful bottling up its misgivings and failures unlike many other larger and more successful valley companies. An internal outside group work texting group however is leading to lots of people leaving.
Cons
Short break, constant rehiring, poor culture
Great place to work! Growing pains in some areas but headed in the right direction.
Director of Customer Support (Current Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDFebruary 14, 2018
I am a current employee with drchrono at our office located inHunt Valley, MD. During my time here I have been afforded the opportunity to grow the team and bring on bright, talented people to support our product. We've got a lot of hard-working and knowledgeable individuals that work together to help each other and share information. There are no egos, attitudes or agendas. Everyone is pleasant and eager to assist with whatever is needed.

Knowledgeable management team makes conscientious decisions regarding the company and product direction.

Coming from another EHR vendor (and working with many others over the years) I can say that the applications are outstanding. The products are stable, run fast, are well designed and well written. The app is easy to use and understand. The software is not without bugs or issues, but the development team is responsive to requests and are continually churning out features and fixes.

The job is challenging but fulfilling. No lack of work to be done. Learning a new product from a support standpoint takes some time. I am working through some challenges regarding process documentation and product knowledge gaps in some areas and departments.

We have a great/knowledgeable client base.

We do not have a 401k match at this time. This is understandable for a company of this size at this phase of funding and growth.

Beautiful office space w/ free gym in our building.
Pros
Collaborative work environment, empowered to make decisions, low bureaucracy, bright fun people, free lunch and other team activities.
Cons
No 401K match, current lack of process and documentation in some areas.
Awesome team!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 13, 2018
The people here are phenomenal. Everyone works hard and contributes to further the company's mission to fix healthcare. It's truly unique to find a company in Silicon Valley that values it's team like the folks at drchrono.
Engineering
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 9, 2018
New Vp of engineering left after a few monthes with excuse of traffic and then took a job elsewhere. This is troublesome and sales top heavy company. structure is slowly being added and we are required to do less side work and focus on plan. Pay is low compared to startups and work is ok.
Pros
Ceo, game night
A great team to be part of!
Sr. Implementation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 25, 2018
drchrono is a place where you can be part of a great team. I have been with the company for almost two years and this team has become my family. We have great leaders who are opened to listen and support when needed. My role and my managers offer new challenges and they work with me collaboratively. We work hard during the day and after work hours we get together and play games in the office or celebrate our productive days with happy hours. I have learnt so much and have grown so much with this company in such short amount of time. I see a great future in drchrono and I am delighted to part of it!
Pros
team spirit, free lunches, remote work, transparency
Cons
Pretty swell place to be
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 25, 2018
While we're not perfect, I think we've made great strides going in the right direction. The EHR industry is messy in general but I'd like to think we're better put together than most our peers.

The awesome stuff:
- Great, friendly people. We all know each other.
- If you come up with an idea to improve the company, you're (generally) allowed to take on the project and fix it if you're willing to commit the time to it. I've done this and it's allowed me to participate in multiple departments

The hard stuff:
- We're experiencing growing pains. There's tons of challenges on how to scale, that's causing stress and dissatisfaction with some members of the team.
- There's a deluge of things you need to keep track of, typical of startup life. If you want to focus, you'll need to be patient in developing a system to keep you organized. It's important to be open with your manager.

What I look forward to:
- New and upcoming leaders in the company
- Exciting changes coming internally
Pros
Fulfilling work, no shortage of learning opportunities, low bureaucracy
Cons
We're a startup, not a F500 company so understandably salaries are competitive, but not exceptional. We don't have the resources to do every request, but then again, which company does?
Great company to be apart of that's actually making a difference
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJanuary 25, 2018
Have been with drchrono for years and there is a lot about the company that keeps me coming back every day. Extremely superior product for an archaic industry so very easy to represent. Partners directly with Apple for product development and promoting. Great culture of hardworking people who are always willing to help. Very low turnover which is very nice and the pay is great. It is great experience to be apart of a company that is growing at the rate that drchrono is and it is only going up! Lots of room for those interested.
Pros
Great pay, great management and great vision. Ton of Apple Gear too
Cons
Hard work! But definitely pays off
Great Place to Start Your Career! Great Culture!
Sales (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 25, 2018
drcrhono is a great place to start your career! They are huge on career growth and love to hire straight out of college. They see so much potential in their candidates and employees that it's easy to move up (especially in the sales department). The product is far beyond the competitors and growing better everyday! I would highly recommend checking out this awesome company.
Pros
Free food