Driessen Water Inc

Working at Driessen Water Inc: 34 Reviews

United States34 reviews

employeepaytimegreatworkmanagementworkingcustomer

Great place to work!

Great relationship with my management. I see how hard they try to make our company a great place to work. Life is not perfect, but the team I work with feels like a family.

A Company headed in the right direction!

Working for Driessen will always keep you on your toes, there are new challenges and new things to learn every day. It's quite exhilarating to work with a team to overcome daily challenges.The hardest part of working for Driessen is learning all the ends and outs, there is A LOT to learn. But, that is what keeps it interesting.The most enjoyable part is definitely the people, not just the Driessen team, but satisfied customers.

Pros

Competitive pay, friendly, culture orientated atmosphere

Cons

Training can be lengthy

Driessen Water Inc insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things

Productive and exciting work environment

Management lives the core values every day. The challenge of meeting and exceeding the customer needs drives us to do our best each and every day. It is great to come to work and enjoy what you do and hear the people you work with laughing and enjoying their work day. Every position in the service industry has challenges, but this company approaches them head on and solves them!

Get to manage my own route, am paid fairly, and get some decent tips from customers

Consistent work, 40 hours a week, 8-4:30, with 15 paid days off after 1 year on the job. 7 paid holidays and full benefits. The boss is nice and flexible, we get monthly breakfasts while at our meetings and frequent BBQs.

Pros

Frequent meals

High turnover. Low take home pay.

Route delivery driver, hard work, great workout. Prepare to be hot, dirty, and wet every day. You will confirm delivery by driving to each place and ringing the doorbell because the company can't be bothered to make a phone call. If no one is home, then the driver has to call. Everyday you will make stops where people aren't home and you're locked out because they weren't expecting a delivery, or they don't need any salt or water, or another driver already made a delivery the same day, or a mystery stop where they haven't ordered anything at all. Don't try to fix these problems or tell management. Management does not care. Watch out for wage theft. Scheduled 8.5 hours a day with unpaid lunch. They let you work through your lunch and don't tell you that they will pay you for it if you ask. Great coworkers, mostly. Watch out for the one who creates drama, talks behind your back, and is not a team player. Management doesn't seem to care about customer service, efficiency, high turnover. Management does not seem to take pride in the business.

Its about enjoying what you do and the environment you work in.

I truly enjoy the people I work with and I enjoy learning new things. The company as a whole wants to be successful in providing quality service and support to their customers. That same culture coincides with support for they're employees. It's been one of the best companies I've ever worked for. I've currently been employed here for almost 9 months with no plans to leave!

Pros

Benefits, Culture

Cons

Not much room for advancement in a small market.

No respect

This company has no idea what they are doing. Staff sent to help only made things worse and often had to be cleaned up after. Management is to busy on zoom calls to guide the staff. This company offers no training. I had to learn everything myself, then I was expected to train what I had learned. There is no respect or integrity in this company. They will say it is family fun and oriented but that couldn’t be farther from the truth. They are greedy and by far the worst company I have ever worked for.

Poor place to work

This company gives no guidance, constantly switches platforms to where nobody understands what you’re doing, sends staff for support but then the staff members that are sent to sit there on zoom calls all day And do nothing to provide guidance. This company was an absolute joke, I would not encourage anybody working there. Everybody leaves and I guarantee that you will as well, find something else, the money is not worth the confusion and disrespect shown by the corporate office.

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Everything else

It is nice to hear people laughing at work. Work and no play is not a place to be.

We all know what we need to do and are give the tools to do it. We are listen to. We can have critical conversations. We have a voice in this company. This all helps us be a better.

Productive Workplace

Only been working here for a couple months and already have fun and feel comfortable with all my coworkers! Definitely a flexible, hard working company.

Supportive Community

Despite the normal software glitches and occasional miscommunications that arise in every workplace, I can say that I genuinely feel supported here. There are opportunities for personal growth, leadership development and advancement. Employees are both challenged to grow and appreciated for their performance. The company is large, but still feels family run. We serve customers here, and that can be stressful at times and in certain situations, but on the whole, the teamwork carries us through. Love my co-workers!

Pros

generous benefits, feel "heard"

do the little things right

I read some negative reviews on Driessen Water, Inc. and unfortunately people who have been terminated for not doing their job make a lot of comments. The company is one of the best companies I ever worked for and the management team does care deeply about people. The people that seem to make comments are those that get terminated for cause and want to bash the company. You would never hear those comments from active employees because people love working at Driessen Water.

Pros

The company does everything right, Just finished an employee appreciation week and everything the company did was amazing, great team members, the company cares about employees and customers more than I have every seen

Cons

The only cons are for people that don't want to work.

Good - I am on my own every day doing my delivery route

I enjoy being on the road every day delivering to my customers. After a while on the job you learn all of the routes and they become easier once you remember the stops and where to go to. The boss is fair and lets me take vacation when I want to. Had employee appreciation week last week, which was nice. Had cookouts most every day and some cash bonus. Not much to complain about really!

Pros

Monthly breakfast with team meeting

Cons

None I can think of

great company to work for

so far this company has been great to work for everyone is extremely nice and supportive! The pay is great and they are very flexible with time off. My boss is definitely one of the best!

Exciting and fun place to learn,grow and work for those who want to work.

Driessen is a great place to have a career in water treatment! It provides excellent learning and growth opportunities, great pay and benefits and family atmosphere. Is it perfect? No, but everyday we are moving in a positive direction for those that want to work. It is a service company so it may require getting dirty as well as thinking, it may require you be out late sometimes, it may require going the extra mile. It will require work if you are willing and want a great place to be this is for you!

Pros

cookouts, Christmas parties, bonuses!

Cons

None I can think of

Great place to work! Management was always open and honest!

They have competitive pay and great hours, M-F 8/5! This company values their employees. They have a strong 401K plan and they offer a good group medical Insurance benefit. I enjoyed working there but unfortunately we moved out of state.

Pros

Working with the staff, and customers. They have a great work culture.

Productive place to work

I have been with Culligan for 5 years and I enjoy going to work everyday. I enjoy working with the customer service team and management team. Everyone is right there to help whenever it's needed. Within my time with Culligan I have had some things in my personal life and my family that has happened and Culligan has been there to help. I really appreciate what has been given to me from this company.

Challenging and Fun Work Environment with Growth Potential!

Driessen Water is a great place to work. The company is continually growing and looking for better ways to serve its staff and its customers. The company promotes from within, whenever possible, so the sky is the limit! They listen to concerns and ideas from everyone in the field. Monthly bonuses and incentives are available to all employees. Company takes great care of its employees!

Pros

Great hours! Great Pay! Fun working environment!

Great Culture

I am fairly new to the company but so far I have had more support than any other job I have ever had. I am given the resources that I need to be successful, I am treated fairly, and I am paid well. I plan on working here for a very long time; anyone looking for a great place to work should given Culligan Ultrrapure some thought.

Pros

Great benefits, monetary incentives, good hours, fair pay

Cons

It can get busy at times

Strong company with good culture. Good work/life balance! Good Benefits!

This has been a great place to work in such an unusual time in our country's history. They invest in employees, work on improving the culture of each location, they are financially strong, stable company, family owned. Location managers are active and available in the work we do everyday. Also, you get to work a fairly normal work week with very little overtime and only emergency service on weekends. Able to have very good work/life balance.

Pros

normal daytime hours, ability to earn spiffs, good team environment, decent benefits

Cons

staffing shortages recently, some of the jobs are fairly physically demanding

Productive & Caring Workplace

This company is a great company to work for! We are constantly busy but that makes for quick days. We work M - F 8a - 4:30p and then can be home with our families. The company supports team work, customer service and work life balance with great benefits. Our customers do mean so much to us that they become like family!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Driessen Water Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • Driessen Water Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?