DRISCOLL FOODS Employee Reviews

Great
Shipping and Receiving/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJAugust 14, 2018
This a great company hours are work able good people management needs more workers that is willing to work not talk but great environment. There's always something new to learn
Don’t bother! Not worth time/effort/headache
Finance (Former Employee) –  Wayne, NJJuly 26, 2018
Management doesn’t care and plays favorites, overworked, underpaid, no job growth, fake “HR” department, no communication, stressful, no job structure
Pros
Met a FEW good people
Cons
Management, pay, work life, Hr, hours, unequal treatment...should I continue?
Awesome
CDL Class B Driver (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJMay 19, 2018
Awesome company.
People are friendly
Very clean place to work
Outstanding management
Most of all everybody is there to work.
Love this company .
Can't complain
Stay away
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJMay 17, 2018
If you value family life, this is the kind of place you want to stay away from. Everybody is under paid and communication is nonexistent. Management needs a course in how to treat people. Good luck
driscoll temp
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJApril 24, 2018
i was an accounting temp there they let me go and my contractor said they had no reason. but fine im glad im not there anymore.

While i was there the people working there were very cliquey at least in the accounts payable department.

My manager and her boss was no nonsense kinda of people and any socializing at all seemed to put a frown on her face.

They work you to the bone with nonstop work with absolutely no breaks. and lunch only 30 mins. God forbid you are one minute late they will sit you in the office reprimand you.
Pros
its a job
Cons
just my department perhaps but it was soul crushing
The co-workers make the job more likable
Food Selector (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJFebruary 12, 2018
On a daily average the job was stessfull , it was very unorganized, some members of management are very helpful oppose to others who clearly show favoritism, since working there I acquired my lift operator certification , learned to pick food orders, the hardest part of the job is dealing with management they come off as intimidating, but my peers make the job enjoyable.
Pros
They provided free coffee
Cons
Short breaks, job favortism
Buen ambiente laboral
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Wayne, NJJanuary 23, 2018
Siempre tiene trabajo, tienes la oportunidad de tener un ayudante y buenos beneficios como empleado
Great people to work with
Reciever (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZJanuary 19, 2018
I got to learn all the parts of the warehouse and front desk. I was taught to be fast and do everything right. I would have stayed with them but I was heading back to Colorado and they are in Yuma, AZ.
Overwork you
Administrative Financial Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJJanuary 10, 2018
They try to save money and therefore give people more responsibilities and tasks than they are paid for. Also need to update their system which is outdated
Pros
Laid back
Cons
Underpay
Good company
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJJanuary 10, 2018
Took great care of the workers, clean environment, and good running trucks..management team took great care of the staff they really cared...when there is a birthday everybody gets lunch
it was a job
FOOD SELECTOR (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJJanuary 2, 2018
Driscoll was a ok job, I'm happy they gave me the opportunity to help make their company better to the best of my ability. The job was ok, I liked what I did but didn't like that it wasn't really no room to move up.
Pros
good lunch truck
Cons
short breaks
productive company
Selector (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJOctober 9, 2017
this is great place to work great people a lot of growth tough job but really easy once you get the hang of the orders i gained a lot of experience working for this company but overall i had i enjoyed it here.
Pros
good pay
Cons
short breaks
poorly managed
Sales (Current Employee) –  NJOctober 6, 2017
Driscolls has experienced severe growing pains over the last 10 years. The recent move was not well thought out or conceived. It's cost the company a significant amount of business.
Seasonal fun work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJSeptember 19, 2017
I really enjoyed working here, great work atmosphere. Friendly coworkers and managers. The customers were great as well. No problems whats so ever. Would recommend it.
Amazing place
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 26, 2017
Love the job the people and everything else. I was in freezer so it was really cold. Very cold actually but hey what can you expect it's the freezer. Thanks
nice people work there.
CDL A Driver (Former Employee) –  Amsterdam, NYAugust 11, 2017
It was great, i moved and left for what i thought was a career.closer to home ,Mistake, i would go back if there was openings,good people steady work fast pace clean trucks.
Pros
steady work
Cons
cant think of any now
Great Place to Work, Second Family
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJJune 1, 2017
I really enjoyed my time at Driscoll. I truly did not want to leave but I had to relocate to NC because my parents fell ill. Would still be there if i could.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Short lunch
It was an amazing place to work
Account Payable (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJMay 23, 2017
The place and the people where very professional the only problem was the manager for accounting was very unprofessional he only treated who he wanted with respect and was unfair with all his employees he would barely let me take days of even when i was up to date with my work
It was a fast pace environment but we got the job done
Selector/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Clifton, NJMarch 10, 2017
When I stated working at this company it was very moving st first. Everything looked so interesting, few months past and you never saw that interest feeling again. The company start you off right until you see there's no future for you in there. The same mindset since you came thru those door it's still there, you don't see a increase of Position there or never a chance to proved your self better.
Muy bueno
Delivery Person (Former Employee) –  Paterson, NJDecember 31, 2016
Todo fue ana experincia my buena solo Que me FYI or Que tenia Que viajar para Puerto Rico De emergencia

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DRISCOLL FOODS. Our community is ready to answer.