Driveline Retail Merchandising Employee Reviews

Great for college students and for retired persons
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 17, 2019
A typical day of work involves signing on to the company website confirming your assignments, once confirmed you work at a store with specific instructions. then when completed, there is a survey that has to be answered on the website or the app that they have. this job is probably busy for 4 months out of the whole year. Most times it is not enough to pay bills...The schedule is flexible as you have to complete work at a set deadline. this job is great for students and retirees to make extra cash. start pay is 9.50 goes up 3 like 20 cents every year. The shortest hours I had in 1 week was 2 hours. ( yes it gets that dead) Not much advancement if you are a Local merchandiser
Pros
flexible schedule, fairly easy job
Cons
not enough hours
Great job for work/life balance
Master Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  IndianaJanuary 15, 2019
This is a perfect job for working moms or retirees. The flexible scheduling is perfect for work/life balance. Get to meet some great people on your store routes. Work is easy if you know Merchandising just have to be a self starter for this position.
Pros
Flexible schedule able to set your own hours, working independently
Cons
Lack of raises, Inconsistent weekly hours, lack of communication, seems like they hire anyone even if they don't want to actually work
Driveline
Crew sub-supervisor (Former Employee) –  Flint, MIJanuary 14, 2019
The job was easy and paid good for good workers. My bosses were great. Really actually cared about their workers. The process took about three to four days to be one hundred percent complete. My crew was the fastest crew on the company roster.
If you're look for a part-time job with flexibilty so you can work around your personal life, Driveline is the place.
Master Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Central Minnesota.January 13, 2019
There is always someone to call about tasks and duties. And the instructions are detailed. It's fun, rewarding, and never boring. Must have Smart phone and incentives are offered when you finish a work order right from store.
Pros
Time flexibility
Cons
Not enough hours ro support a family. Defefinetly supplemental.
Fast paced work place.
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Burkeville, TXJanuary 10, 2019
I enjoyed my work at drive line but the driving was to much. I could never budget out my drive money. And then my van broke down and I could not get to my jobs.
Pros
Flexibly, ability to work on my own.
Cons
Driving
Flexible and straightforward
Master Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 9, 2019
Great merchandising company. Supervisors are excellent and understanding of the potential issues involved in working on site with remote supervisors. Planogram knowledge is a MUST.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
some early morning projects are mandatory
It's an ok place to work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLJanuary 8, 2019
The job has very flexible hour no benefits and very low pay I would not recommend this job to anyone the management does not care if you are sick or hurt
Independent work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, GADecember 30, 2018
I worked for driveline for over 3 years, I loved the flexibility I had working for this company. However, this is a part time job and there were plenty of times you didn't have work.
You get assigned stores and certain task roughly every week or two weeks.
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Marengo, INDecember 29, 2018
Driveline is a very flexible job to have and you basically pick your hours and times to work. They give you a deadline with a start and finish date and you the store asks that you come during open hours and not on truck or inventory days.
No hours
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHDecember 26, 2018
My last few weeks were only 1.5 - 4 hours. One store was 30 minutes away, so a weeks pay didn't even cover the gas I used. Wasn't worth the drive. No support
Pros
Ability to make your own schedule
Cons
No hours, dealing with store managers
Don't work here if you need to provide for your family
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  United StatesDecember 21, 2018
With the low pay and terrible hours. It's not recommended to work here. You do resets, audits, stock, and inventory for clients. You get your schedule through their application that you download.
Pros
Work and money
Cons
Wear and tear on your vehicle, mileage, hours vary from 0-35 in one week. There may be a week that you have nothing.
Easy and fun
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Salem, OHDecember 13, 2018
It's a great job to work as long as you aren't pregnant. My boss told me I couldn't work due to my pregnancy and then told me even after said pregnancy that had been lost I was unable to come back to work.
Pros
Easy and fun
Cons
Sexiest.
Fun and independant job.
Account Representative/Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Guntersville, ALDecember 2, 2018
There are plusses and minuses to the job. If you have a good manager the job can be downright fun. You are mostly independent and basically make your own schedule. It is assignment based so it can be feast and famine.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
some weeks can be very slow while others can be overwhelming.
Terrible Manager
Merchandiser (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Mansfield ohioDecember 1, 2018
It took her three weeks to set up a schedule. When I did work the other ladies(?) tore me down because I had worked for another merchandising company. I was not put on any schedule.
Pros
Cons
watch your back!
Work around your schedule
Part Time Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Greenville, ALNovember 30, 2018
One of the perks of working for a Merchandising Company is the opportunity to do other things and work around your own schedule. As long as you get the work done, they don't care when you do it. Great opportunity for homemakers or students.
Pros
Schedule
Cons
No benefits.
it was good work place
Retail Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 29, 2018
What I learned there was how I can build displays and how to take them apart. The work was very simple just time consuming. The hardest part of the job was waking up early in the morning.
Merchandiser
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXNovember 28, 2018
The hours are flex. The work load can be between too much work and none at all. Must be able to work totally independently and report work daily using the company app. daily.
Pros
Freedom of schedule planning
Cons
Work load is on and off
Company itself is good. Past dms haven't been
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Marion, LANovember 27, 2018
Driveline has a whole is good but I have had bad experiences with past dms. The one I have now is great. Waiting to see if I get yearly raise. And benefits are only available if you average 32 hours a week
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not always lots of hours to work
Productive place of employment to work on your own
Team Leader Quality Control (Current Employee) –  Enterprise, ALNovember 21, 2018
If you can work unsupervised everyday, this job is for you. You must know Planograms extensively. You must be able to work the app on your smartphone to work here.
No work
Retail Merchandiser (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Brownwood, TexasNovember 19, 2018
Was hired two months ago. Had to wait for the team leader to get a hold of me for work even though I knew where the work was and had done the same job in WalMart for 26 years. When the team leader did call it was for a job 30 miles away. She gave me a time frame when she would be there and was stilll 30 minutes late. When she did get there the materials we needed to do the job werent there. She said she would call me when they did. She never called. Havent been paid for mileage, drive time or my time spent waiting for her to get there.
Pros
District manager was nice but didnt communicate concerning personal issues.
Cons
Team leader hogged the hours I was hired for

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Driveline Retail Merchandising. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight