Drucker & Falk Employee Reviews

productive but casual work place
Pool Attendant (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMay 30, 2018
I was able to obtain valuable skills that can be used in home care, animal handling, and appliance maintenance. I was trained t handle various social situations and emergency situations.
I love D&F
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  NCMarch 24, 2018
You have built in support and the upper level management truly knows how to keep their teams motivated. The company is very family oriented and the owners are down to earth and easy to talk to and bond with. I have not met anyone that works for the company that I has a negative word on the company. I have never worked for a company that has had so many happy employs that truly enjoy its culture.
Pros
Great upper management; Great site teams
Company was fine until i got injured on the job
Assitant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 28, 2017
Company was fine until i got injured on the job. Afterwards they tried everything to get out of paying me what was owed. After a lawsuit they settled and i won
Pros
good pay, decent people
Cons
dont get hurt ever
Terrible company to work for!!!!!!!
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  WILMINGTON NCDecember 3, 2016
I have been in the business for over 27 years and have never worked for a company as bad as this one is, they have no clue what they are doing, and do not give you the training that you need. But when something goes wrong you better believe you will get the blame for it. Please stay away from this company , I would rather be unemployed than work for a company like this.
Pros
No pros
Terrible Company
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GeorgiaAugust 4, 2014
This is beyond the worst company to work for in Property Management. They do not offer any training at all. Also, they are the worst with paying bills. You constantly have bill collectors harassing you. Also upper management do not have a clue as to what they are doing and blame you for everything. Stay away from this company.
Cons
No training
90 day Assistant Manager.
Asst. Mgr (Former Employee) –  PetersburgJuly 22, 2014
90 probation is exactly that. You make it, our you don't. The Company is good, it does have strong qualities. Don't be bitter learn from your time and move on. The RPM I had is STRONG and accepted nothing but Perfection... Not good not bad.... Just better yourself for it... Thank you for the Push... You know who you are.
Pros
You will be better
awful company
assistant amanger (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJune 26, 2014
This company is awful. They do not manage their properties correctly, their properties are bed bug and roach infested, the maintenance team does not know how to fix things properly to the point where residents do not want to live there. They are very unorganized, I learned nothing there and my co-workers were clueless. I don't recommend anyone working there.
Pros
Cons
everything is awful
Best place to work ever
Lease up Consultant / Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 29, 2013
Great Company , Great People !! Cant wait to work with everyone again.
Involved and Fun Environment
Independent Park / Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Durham NCNovember 10, 2012
A typical workday would include me preparing opening the office for each day. Unarming security system, returning any calls, following up with residents on any maintenance request that may have come in after business hours, assisting potential residents with applications, touring the property with guest.The hardest part of the job is when someone is not paying their rent and eventually has to be evicted. The most enjoyable part of the day is all of the different people that I come in contact with that I always seem to learn so much from.
Pros
pleasant work environment and great staff
Cons
long drive to and from work