Drucker and Falk, LLC Employee Reviews

Very busy, professional, fun, great teamwork
Leasing Manager / Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 10, 2018
One of my favorite aspects of my daily job are building relationships with new clients that I work with. Then seeing those clients very happy with a new apartment home.
Good management experience
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 15, 2018
I learned a lot about management on this job, but unfortunately the company was a very cut throat place to work. It was based more on who you know than job performance.
Pros
decent hours
Great co-workers
Property Administrator - Temp (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, MDMay 11, 2018
I was a temp at Dunfield Townhomes. My manager and co-workers were great and always willing to help me. I would highly recommend working here. You will learn a lot and have the opportunity for growth as a permanent employee within Drucker and Falk. I didn't have a high salary or benefits because of my temp status but that would be different for someone as a direct hire. The residents here can be pretty rude sometimes but the manager always has your back.
Pros
Helpful/kind coworkers and manager
Cons
Residents can be rude
Great Place to work
Senior Leasing , Resident service rep (Current Employee) –  Dundalk, MDMarch 28, 2018
I enjoyed working for Druck & Falk. There just was no room to grow working her at least not for me. But I work for them aagin if they had a manager posion open.
Favortism seemed to be prevalent.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Highland Springs, VAMarch 28, 2018
My day was typical for leasing. Accepted and evaluated applications, did verifications, showed available properties, accepted and entered rents. On holidays, if the stats were not as expected, everyone had the day off except the leasing person.
Pros
Benefits, no overtime, meeting many people from varied backgrounds.
Cons
No advancemen for the leasing person but was in place for grounds and maintenance.
Poor Mangagement
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 17, 2018
Poor Mangagement, company doesnt care about employees. Not only do the company not care about their employees but neither do the care about their residents.
Pros
1 hour lunch, ok pay
Cons
Manag. Are always right, although theyre wrong
Simply the Best
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 17, 2018
This was an awesome company to work for. They had everything in place so it seemed until the bottom fell out and they lost the contract which forced many of us out of a job.
Pros
Good benefits, pay, supervisor and job site
Cons
They lost the contract
Don't get sick
Property Mngr (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 15, 2018
I was ill and upon my return made to feel like I knew nothing of a job I had been doing 4 years. I had help taken away from me and when I began to struggle and asked for help, it was denied to me. The final straw was when my safety was threatened and no one in upper level management seemed to care.
Pros
teaching tools
Cons
not enough help when needed
Management not up to par
Leasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 1, 2018
I worked there for 5 years. It was part-time job. I was told I would get a certain amount for every new move-in but I only got the bonus one time. That was even after reminding management repeatedly that I should be compensated. Also the environment was gossipy and people formed their clicks routinely.
Pros
relaxed evironment, could use guest suite for free
Cons
management was lax, didnt handle employees professionlly
productive but stressfull
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MODecember 18, 2017
no review at this time...they were good managment company to work for i just couldnt get time for myself and they tried to hire other personnel but most were unqaulified
Very busy and fast-past
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 22, 2017
I worked for an apartment complex with over 400 apartments, so the was never a dull moment. Upper management was good, but by personal manager was very little involved with the day to day tasks and duties.
Very bad company to work for
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 13, 2017
Company was very unprofessional and racist stay away from this place. Management reward employees that are lazy and don't want to work, management also had a habit of calling maintenance when it was time to leave for the day to do non emergency work orders that they received in the office earlier in the day but they hold on to themy up until it's time to leave. Caucasian maintenance tech was was transferred to another property to spy on a African American maintenance supervisor and his tech because the regional manager felt like doing it.
Awesome
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 10, 2017
I loved working for Drucker and Falk, LLC. Every property was beautiful and management was organized and friendly. I always enjoyed going to work there.
Unorganized and not proper consistent training
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore County, MDMay 13, 2017
I feel that there should be consistent proper training when this organizations takes over a new property. I felt that I was failing at my job because of the inadequate training that wasn't consistent. I have been in the Property Management for well over 29 years and never failed at my position. I just woke up one morning and decided to resign from the organization because I didn't see it getting any better because it was way too chaoctic.
Cons
Not proper training
Great expireance
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCMay 4, 2017
Learn a lot and was able to advance quickly my 1st year. After that i stayed in the same position for 4years with no increase cause i was at the max of my pay.
Pros
20% off my apt
Cons
No increase
unnecessary stress.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCApril 13, 2017
management doesn't know customer service and leadership. typical day at work everyday meetings about the same topic Mon-Fri. what i learned is not to work for misguided leadership. work culture is unnecessary stress for a property with under 200 units also maintenance is a simple job when you have the skills and experience but when management can't see that then it's time to move on.also management ordering parts and scheduling apts for make ready then why hire maintenance. hardest part of job is working with someone that thinks they know it all. the most enjoyable part of the job was working with the maintenance supervisor everyday. leaders are servant leaders not my way or the highway leader.leaders know how to trust rely and delegate with all co workers all the time. would not recommend anyone at that property to work at.
Pros
good maintenance supervisor.
Cons
better management elsewhere.
Great Company
Leasing Agent (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2017
Great company to work for. They are very caring and a + professional company to work for. They assist with employment growth and have excellent training program.
Pros
Great managment
Cons
Great TEAM
Good work place
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAFebruary 26, 2017
I do think Drucker and Falk is a great working environment however there is no room for me to move up with the company at this time. I would like to be able to earn more salary.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
growth
Productive and learning environment.
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCDecember 12, 2016
Associates placed in management positions are well thought out and vetted to ensure that they are the best fit for the position and the property. Above adequate training is provided for all employees.
Awesome
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 21, 2016
The short time that I have been with thus company I have learned a lot with laws and much more proud to be apart of this growing company and cant wait to see what's next