Yes. 2 weeks. 1 week of sick - paid and 2 personal/floating
They changed the vacation so you have 16 hours of UNPAID vacation, and the balance is supposed to be 64 hours of regular vacation. Your 2 weeks is split during the year. You cant take your 2nd week until after July. Everything is managed and accessed thru a system called ultipro. Including attendance points. Everything is accessed thru that. Ultipro glitches like crazy. count on management to take advantage of every glitch they can for their own good.
2 weeks vacation.
Yes, vacations hours are earned by number of hours worked.
Yes, 2 weeks a year
Yes. And if ur sick u have 2 days all year. Which are out of ur earned vacation. So dont be sick..... Ever..... If u want that beach.
2 weeks a year..starts accruing as soon as you start..
I had two weeks paid vacation and four floating holidays and two emergency days
- Is the pre employment drug screen done on site? Urine or saliva?13 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make DSC Logistics a better place to work?12 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at DSC Logistics?9 people answered
- If you were to leave DSC Logistics, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- Do they do a background check? If so what do they look for.6 people answered
- What is the rehire policy? Can I be rehired after being terminated?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at DSC Logistics?6 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at DSC Logistics?5 people answered
- What is the best part of working at DSC Logistics?5 people answered
- Does DSC only check for the past 7 years while doing a criminal background check? They only ask for …5 people answered