DSG Associates Inc

Working at DSG Associates Inc: 7 Reviews

United States7 reviews

Can make your own schedule

Paid by the item that is enter into your phone. The company does not have much work. Only once a month their are assignment. The pay is low but if You work fast it determines your pay rate.

Pros

Easy and the pay is great.

Cons

Only work when their are assignment are available.

Great flexibility in work and easy online reports - excruciatingly long 42 days to get a paper check - They need to get PayPal direct deposit & use it

Good job with flexible hours and easy online report submissions. Downside is waiting 42 days to get paid. Would prefer 2 weeks to 30 days max. I don’t like getting paper checks mailed either. PayPal direct deposit would be easier and faster.

Pros

Flexibility in work schedule, ease in report submissions

Cons

42 days to get paid, paper checks are not fun. Pay sooner and use PayPal direct deposit-so much easier!

DSG Associates Inc insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Supportive environment
  • Sense of belonging

There was a time when this was a good place to work, however, circumstances changed, new management stepped in and it went down hill. There were major cuts in salaries and the people being hired were less than acceptable.

Mystery shopper

i was a mystery shopper for this company and while it was convenient to pick up shops and do them at my convenience, I found I was waiting longer and longer for my checks (sometimes getting them 2 months later). I would call to try to get somewhere and figure out what was going on with my pay and would be met with rudeness, the management talks over you and cuts you off on the phone, they clearly do not care for their mystery shopper. I decided to give it up because although the flexibility was amazing I am worth more than having to wait 2 months for pay because they cant figure out whats going on in their own billing department.

Pros

flexible hours

Awful

Trash, awful, pure ignorance awful management. Toxic work environment. Toxic co-workers. Toxic management. Employees extremely disruptive, management cannot & does discipline properly.

Mystery shopping is fun!

I've been with DSG for over ten years, during this time I had the opportunity to be promoted three times. I started as a data entry, then mail room coordinator and finally worked as a Program Manager. I liked to be hire people for different mystery shop jobs. My bosses were super nice.

Pros

all

Cons

n/a

Rewarding

Every day was a challenge to meet weekly and monthly deadlines. Teamwork was highly encouraged. The owners 30 + years of experience gave me confidence that I was in good hands

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSG Associates Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about DSG Associates Inc in popular locations

• DSG Associates Inc
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?