Dsm Dyneema Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace
Engineering Technician II (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJanuary 5, 2018
this job demands teamwork most of the time but at times it can be laid back and a fun place to work long hours. management is very flexible due to the long hours and overtime schedule to fulfill any personal issues that arise.
Pros
free breakfact, luch, and dinners periodiclly
Cons
breaks scheduling can be hard at times
Downhill
Electrical & Instrumentation (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCDecember 27, 2017
This used to be the prime place to work with excellent advancement opportunities. This quit when a new manager came a long. It turned more into a good old boys club. While the pay is excellent, the culture and morale is poor
Pros
Pay
Cons
Advancement for females.
Good Job
Life Protection Technician (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCDecember 5, 2017
You'll never get a regular sleep schedule. Other than that I love it. The people are friendly and so is the leadership. If you can get used to rotating shifts you'll do great
Pros
easy work
Cons
long hours, total of an hour break for 12 hours
Great place to work could use some improvements
Fiber Technician (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCNovember 20, 2017
DSM is a great place to work the time on the hiring process could be improved a lot and the hourly compensation could be better the opportunity for advancement is low and the swing shift could be adjusted but other than that the environment and the job it self is great. I would recommend anyone willing and able to uphold a position there
Pros
great work and great benefits
Cons
not great pay and not great hiering process
Very easy and layed back
Fiber Technician (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCNovember 1, 2017
Can be very easy if everyone would carry their own weight. Some of the employees would not work like they should to keep their line from going down. Would depend on the next man to do all the work.
Find another job
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 21, 2017
This job/employer is only for the salary workers. Everyone else gets treated like trash. The pay is poor, the hours are horrible and you have to be someones buddy to move up.
I enjoyed my time there. The people there were very nice.
Logistics Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMay 19, 2016
I learned a lot within those two years of been there. I learned how to do new things that I can carry to a new job. I had a great supervisor that I worked with. If I needed help or needed to talk to him about a problem, he was there.
Working at DSM
Fiber Production Technician II (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 20, 2016
DSM is a great company to work for and I would encourage anyone to do the same. The only problem is the management and changes they have made for the company. All the co-workers are great to work with and supervisors work with you well.
Pros
Work-life balance, Pay, Benefits, People
Cons
Provide necessary resources for the team to fulfill objectives
Fiber Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJune 17, 2015
Provide leadership and development to the Fiber production organization. Manage performance and facilitate teamwork. Provide necessary resources for the team to fulfill objectives. Encourage team members to understand corporate and departmental goals/objectives and needs.
enjoy working there
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCNovember 25, 2013
Doing my job task and enjoying it. learned how to work with difficulty situations management was excellent out there. My co- workers were like family to me. no hard part of a job there. The most enjoyable part of my job, my co-worker and the job it self,i love them both.
Pros
the company care for it's employees
Cons
none i can think of
Nice place for a person with no kids to work at. 12hr swingshift does not work well with daily life events and eating habits.
Fiber Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 17, 2013
A typical day was not typical at all. There was a plethera of things that could go wrong in a 12hr time span, and they did. I learned alot of good safety procedures while working here and use them on a daily basis even when I'm off work. The hardest part of this job was getting the required sleep to be a productive employee working these whirlwind shifts. I also learned that the human body will do strange things when pushed to operate when it should be asleep resting.
Pros
excellent pay and benefits.
Cons
12hr rotating shift
Awesome company to work with.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stanley, NCAugust 31, 2012
I assisted in administration helping 24 sales people with their daily needs. Anywhere from scheduling travel plans, hotel arrangements, transportation or setting up trade shows. Everyone was great. The hardest part of the job, was they put a freeze on hiring and could not offer me a lasting position with benefits.
Pros
learned a lot of how much time sales people invest in their career.
Cons
job came to an end.
Enjoyable
Administrative Assistant & Archive Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCAugust 13, 2012
Working at this company was a learning experience. I was able to advance into a new role and learn skills I enjoyed. Meeting new people and working with someone from another country was also a highlight.