DSM Employee Review

Avoid DSM at all costs
worker (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 17, 2013
I wish there were negative numbers available in the ratings for culture/vales and management. Senior management supports mid-level management in poor decision making and discriminatory behaviors. They do not know how to "do the right thing." It appears to be too much trouble. Many "managers" are not properly trained to direct people. Most of all, no teamwork concepts actually lived out in reality.
Pros
there are some committed and honest employees
Cons
dsm will use you and then throw you out like garbage when they're through with you.

Other DSM Employee Reviews

Management isn't worth a darn.
Skilled Tradesman (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, INMarch 5, 2018
It is simple: do not work there. The maintenance manager is a joke, and the people there are a bunch of backstabbing losers. The work was easy, and fun at times, but I was set up to fail from day one. My direct manager might have spoke to me six times during the whole term of my employment, and I ended up getting set up by him. Needless to say, I wouldn't waste my time urinating on him if he was on fire. The saddest part of it all was the place was such an awesome facility to work and grow as a professional if it were not for the inadequate people.
Pros
Pay, free food, plenty of perks
Cons
Terrible management, and culture overall.
Right you're own ticket
Regional Vice President (Former Employee) –  Home based officeMarch 3, 2018
Meet with multiple dealer principles regarding CRM products and services. Outline the benefits of Higher Gear CRM and supporting services for normal and special saes operations. Close deals and complete contracts, organize launch schedules,ensure payment collections.
Pros
Work from home, self-relient
Cons
Distance of support, time zone conflict

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DSM. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight