DTC Communications Employee Review

View all DTC Communications reviews

Great place to work and am currently still on the job
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CAAugust 27, 2013
DTC Communications is a subsidiary of Cobham Tactical Communications and Surveillance in Carlsbad, California.
I have been with this company since Nov 2005, it has been a great company to work for, fast paced, challenging and great people to work with, management and co-workers. Although, I am still currently working for this company, it is being merged with other subsidiaries and relocating. My end date with this company is October 1st. Sad to say good-bye, but the end is near.
Pros
Excellent team work amongst co-workers
Cons
Planning

Other DTC Communications Employee Reviews

Awesome place to work.
Finance (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VANovember 29, 2018
Great place to grow and learn from all different angles of how a business should operate. The energy is nothing but good vibes (if you perform the job as you are supposed to and show work ethic). There are high expectations from management, but in a good way. They want you to perform the job well and will answer any questions you may encounter.

I approve of the CEO and CFO 10000%. You will learn a TON working under these individuals.
Pros
Great benefits, compensation, and overall culture.
Cons
None. Sometimes the bottled water goes fast in the kitchen, but there's a filter on the fridge!
One of the best firms I have worked at:
NPI Senior Buyer (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHNovember 14, 2017
Great Culture, Management and staff, people working together for the common goal, Management recognized the staff support!
Great opportunity and appreciation shown at all levels:
Pros
All was well, great challenges and compensation
Cons
Corporate closed the facility