DTCC Employee Reviews

DTCC is great place to work
Sr. Infrastructure Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 15, 2019
DTCC is great place to work. Nice environment, job security, and friendly environment. I am working 15 years, no issue. I am enjoy my work. Good benefit.
where one goes for a job, not necessarily a career
Communications Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 28, 2019
company is relatively stable and the compensation has historically been above average in the industry. however, the environment is not necessarily inspiring, motivating or dynamic. it is not an appropriate organization for the exceptionally ambitious.
DTCC as a place to work
Associate Director, Team Lead, Capacity Management (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 20, 2019
In general, DTCC is a very good place to work. It provides flexible work hours and the opportunity of working from home.
The Company deeply cares about their employees.
Hectic and political work environment
On contract for Mastech, IT Project Management (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMarch 18, 2019
This was a short term experience and the work environment is nothing I have ever experienced before. Very political, spending many hours in meetings and no clear job definition.
Pros
Cons
lack of leadership
Productive Environment
Integration Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 12, 2019
Work closely with clients to gather requirements. Participate in Business Requirements and Functional Requirements meetings. Write test cases and execute them using HP Quality Center and JIRA. Report defects using JIRA.
Worst Management
Sr. Performance Engineer and Architecture (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXMarch 11, 2019
Not interested in providing feedback. If the company compliance department is willing to call me on my cell I would like to provide very important information about certain employees who are working at DTCC.
Pros
Worst HR
Cons
Toastmaster Club meeting and presentations. But some executive level staff are cowards
Contract Job
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXFebruary 19, 2019
I was contracted to complete a specific project. When project was completed there was not a full time position for me. I would like to have continued to work there.
Enjoyed Summer Internship and office environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 20, 2019
Enjoyed my time with the company. Excellent culture in a prime location within Jersey City. Enjoyed the Business Professional Networks and volunteer work the company did.
Enterprise Risk Management Project Manager
Enterprise Risk Management Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 9, 2019
Strong financial company with strong community and family values. Each member of the senior staff completed numerous hours to ensure employee balance and productivity.
No comment
Receiving Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 27, 2018
No Comment. Nothing to report. Is a decent place to work overall great culture. Very business casual atmosphere. They have outdated technology which makes work harder and slower.
Demanding but Good Benefits
Desktop Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 19, 2018
DTCC is a demanding place to work and does not have a good work-life balance, but the compensation is good and there is room for advancement. Many employees stay for decades.
Nice company with good work life balance
IT QA Analyst, Core Team (Current Employee) –  TampaNovember 28, 2018
DTCC is a nice company to work for with good work life balance. Career advancement is not the best here, people are reluctant to adapt to new technologies.
DTCC is a good company if you work for a good manager
Lead Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 14, 2018
I liked DTCC as a company, but I must have worked for the worst manager in the whole company. Micro managing to the Nth degree and NO people skills. These are the reasons I left.
Pros
pay, work environment, benefits
Cons
management
Ok-company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJNovember 11, 2018
DTCC has a lot more to go with Diversity . They need to work on promoting within and not focus on promoting the same employees. If you have a good boss you will have the chance to work from home or flex time .
Benefits are expensive and not affordable . Complaining to HR does not work..it will only place you in the chopping block . Better to keep quiet !
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Work from home for the favorites. No growth-diversity radar is on the lower end scale .
DTCC is a right place to work?
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 31, 2018
For many people DTCC is a great place to work with excellent benefits and annual bonus. However, one would not survive if he/she is not in the inner circle.
Room for career Growth for each employee
SENIOR PRODUCT DATA ANALYST (Former Employee) –  ManilaOctober 29, 2018
I was lucky to be part of the DTCC company. The company is very generous with the employees. everyone are so understanding and gives you chance to growth by offering free training and seminars that could help each and every employee to succeed with their career.
DTCC is a good company
Lead Software Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 22, 2018
I liked DTCC as a company. But my experience was with the worst manager that I've ever worked for, in over 25 years of working in software QA.

That said, I really believe it's a good company and I would go back if I knew I would work for a different manager.
Pros
Salary, work environment, co-workers
Cons
Some Management
Terrible place to work
Senior Credit Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 16, 2018
No ability to make any decisions about work, management lacks direction - every year a new buzzword is rolled out and then never goes anywhere. No training, no support, blind leading the blind
A typical Day at DTCC
Fixed Income Market Risk Associate (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 24, 2018
A nice place to work.
Very tight deadlines along with multitasking activities.
Multiple projects and firm analysis on a daily basis.
Daily monitoring. I learned how to analyze firms portfolios and compare market trends.
Pros
Nice company to work for
Cons
Very competitive
Support for minority groups
Senior Service Lead in Event Management (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXSeptember 20, 2018
DTCC is an excellent company. I really like how they support the LGBT Community and many other socially responsible causes.
Their treatment of employees is fair and their compensation structure fair as well.
Pros
Promote mobility
Cons
Some reluctancy to allow people working from home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DTCC. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at DTCC.

Powered by Comparably