DTCC Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

Stressful
Senior Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJOctober 20, 2017
The work can be very interesting and sometimes tedious. The firm is very Risk oriented, which is understandable in today's environment. I felt that the management style needed some work. Nobody bothered you unless something was brought to their attention. They did not get out in front of things and were somewhat oblivious to what was happening day to day. The management team was very likable, but had a problem with confrontation. The most frustrating part of the job was that there was really no growth within your own department; however, there were some opportunities to move laterally outside of the area. The best part of the job, I would say, is the company itself. It is a good place to work, with good benefits.
Pros
Company events
Cons
Recognition
Na
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXMay 23, 2017
Day to day pretty high paste, deal with a global industry among them many of the top financial institutions. Case dealt with on a daily basis also include know ledge of other internal team. High multi tasking environment.
Productive and enjoyable work place
Senior Operations – Mandatory Corporate Actions (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 9, 2016
During my time there from management to co-workers the environment was fantastic.

All were hands on, ready to help, incentives were fair, benefits, raise and bonuses were fair. It was a fast paced world but, enjoyable.
High pay with low skills and little room for advancement
IT Operations (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 6, 2016
The roles and responsibilities for your job are unclear, unsatisfying and quite mundane. This company has not invested in tools and are on the low edge of cutting technology.

They do however, offer work/life balance from their work from home program and they pay well, and give a yearly incentive. The vacation is extensive, but the benefits (medical/dental) are expensive and not that good.
Pros
Salary, Incentive, Vacation
Cons
No skills, no tools, nothing to learn
Stable Place to work
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 29, 2015
Manage day to day operations of DerivSERV, LoanSERV, and GTR
DTCC Rocks
PMO Operations & Sales (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL, NYC, NY, JC, NJ, Dallas, TXJanuary 15, 2015
I love this company and this job but there's limited options for me. Job security is poor and advancement is worse. I've survived as long as I have through networking, hard-work and being persistent but it's a job that can be cut short at anytime without notice. I work with some great people, but I have so much more to offer. I want to be rewarded based off my hard work and what I can bring to the table.