DTCC Employee Review

Ok-company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Jersey City, NJNovember 11, 2018
DTCC has a lot more to go with Diversity . They need to work on promoting within and not focus on promoting the same employees. If you have a good boss you will have the chance to work from home or flex time .
Benefits are expensive and not affordable . Complaining to HR does not work..it will only place you in the chopping block . Better to keep quiet !
Pros
Free Coffee
Cons
Work from home for the favorites. No growth-diversity radar is on the lower end scale .

Other DTCC Employee Reviews

It was fun when I was there years ago
VP Computer Operations (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 13, 2019
When I was there it was busy but fun. As so many years have passed since I was there I can not comment on what goes on there today. There have been changes.
DTCC is great place to work
Sr. Infrastructure Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 15, 2019
DTCC is great place to work. Nice environment, job security, and friendly environment. I am working 15 years, no issue. I am enjoy my work. Good benefit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DTCC. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP25%
In the Top 25% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at DTCC.

Powered by Comparably