DTI Employee Reviews

Contractor - Site Manager
Contractor - Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 6, 2018
• Produced high volume of copy and print projects; performed heavy litigation and conference set-up.
• Ensured delivery of parcels, distributed and tracked all incoming and outgoing mail.
• Answered high volume of calls and performed general office duties.
SITE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  DTI Global Atlanta GA 30346-Manta.comJuly 26, 2018
DTI,
Was a fast pace place to work .
The reason we were an out sourced company to large law firms and accounting firms as well as government entities.
Pros
Free lunch, open door policy, Great work place culture.
Cons
short turn around time for expected work load
Not A Good Place To Work.
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 18, 2018
While my direct manager was wonderful to work for, the company itself did not care about its employees. There was not roomfor advancement and they rarely cared about personal issues going on in your life. Offered no maternity leave, and were not very understanding when I came back after having a baby and needed time to re-adjust to the cut throat environment of the law firm that this particular DTI branch worked for.
Pros
Hour lunch break.
Cons
Expensive, not quality healthcare. No maternity leave. Not understanding of situations.
Overall my experience with DTI was great.
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2018
Worked with a great team. However found growing pains of company difficult. DTI has now past those growing pains and is a good company to work with.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Raises
Bad Management no accoutability
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 1, 2018
Management is terrible. Selfish and promoting people because of how long they have been there not because they are competent. I had a manager that would make mistakes and blame staff or deliberately not release all information setting her team up for failure.
Pros
Pay is decent for a starting job
Productive Workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 23, 2018
No career growth, no raises, you can be fired at any time, and no opportunities. At DTI you will find that this is a company that does always maintain a work/life balance.
A typical day at work.
Copy/Scan Operator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 16, 2018
Check in at 2:55 precede to check Conenience copiers. Scan convenience copier check list to duplicating center. Print 2 sheets duplex stapled copy, check copy quality of all 25 copiers. 11 color copiers and 14 B/W. Adjust image quality on color copies. Perform clean feeder, clean wire, wipe thin glass plate, and scanning area with damp well wrung cloth if needed.
When I'm done return to duplicating center and perform copy,and print jobs using canon copiers. Perform scanning jobs utilizing IPRO Copy plus. I also perform velo, tape, coil, and comb bind work.
Pros
I like what I do and my working 2nd shift
Cons
No Breaks
Okay
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 10, 2018
DTI was a contract position where I learned some labor laws. The management could have been better. However, I did appreciate when the employees were acknowledge.
DIfferent
Floater (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 8, 2018
It is a job that allowed me to hone different skill sets within different types of law firms. Within the company there were many opportunities and growth options.
Great
Office Services Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 17, 2018
This was my very first office job, At my main location, My manager as well as coworkers were easy to work with, We had so much fun while getting the job done.the client were Highly professional people.
Pros
manager/coworkers/Location
Cons
Pay/Going out for mail runs in bad weather sometimes in the rain without umbrella
A Dying Industry being kept on life support
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 12, 2018
I don't think they're called "DTI" anymore. I think they got bought out, but the side of the business I was on involved paper discovery. Due to the dying nature of such an industry, there being technologies that save time and resources above and beyond paper, the environment was one of constant worry about cutbacks.

I was the only person in my plant that was involved in production. Three years previous, they had a dozen people in the plant. There was no reason for this plant to be open other than to cement their presence in the area. It's two years later and I'm still salty.
nothing to review
Documents Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 27, 2018
nice place also to work with, busy place to work, btu sometimes they going to call you if we dont have nothing to do and it takes 2 to 3 days before they call you to work and if you done they going to ask you if you want to go home. because evrerything is done.
Easy Work and Fun enviroment
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 23, 2018
I so wish my babysitter would not have quit on me or I still would be working there. I loved working at DTI. Some of the staff is hard to deal with but we managed to get along just fine.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Fellow Employees being rude.
Office Service Agent
Office Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 22, 2018
Hectic environment performing office service tasks including but not limited to hospitality, administrative, reception and mailroom tasks at various site locations.
Benefits
Cons
inadequate compensation, no room for growth. No management support
Takes advantage of workers
Records/Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2018
Will maximize your position and get everything they can out of you for the same pay rate. Allow the client to to take liberties with you so they don't lose account and basically make it seem that you should be glad you have a job.
Pros
Much benefits working for the client
Cons
Pretty much have to slave yourself to get them
Document Reviewer
Document Reviewer/ Epiq (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 28, 2018
I always enjoy working at DTI/Epiq. You are able to utilize your skills while learning more about various areas of law. Wealth of knowledge in the organization. The staff are professional and willing to help.
Pros
Flexibility in work hours. Attorneys and staff are always willing to help.
Cons
No cons
The was a lare volume of work, but we weren't compnsated
Records Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 25, 2018
We were an out sourcing agency who was given high volumes of work that we were expected to produce correctly and efficiently, and our monetary compensation was not equal to what we were carrying out.
Pros
Good Legal software application
Cons
terrible pay.
Outgoing environment to work
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 23, 2018
Setting up conference areas, and breaking down in a timely manner, distributing various equipment as well as food and beverages to the meeting rooms at customers request.
good enviroment
Mail Specialist (Former Employee) –  Evanston, ILJanuary 23, 2018
i enjoyed working this company, i met a lot friend , good enviroment, place that easy to work ,good co workers, they will help you to make your day easy.
The time I spent with DTI as an employee I tried to take advantage of all opportunities that were available to me. DTI is a great starting point for t
Support Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GeorgiaJanuary 18, 2018
DTI it's a great place to work if you're young person starting out in the field of support specialist it can train you and equip you to move forward in this career choice
Pros
Training is always available
Cons
Growth is slow to move toward management