DTI Employee Reviews

A typical day at work.
Copy/Scan Operator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 16, 2018
Check in at 2:55 precede to check Conenience copiers. Scan convenience copier check list to duplicating center. Print 2 sheets duplex stapled copy, check copy quality of all 25 copiers. 11 color copiers and 14 B/W. Adjust image quality on color copies. Perform clean feeder, clean wire, wipe thin glass plate, and scanning area with damp well wrung cloth if needed.
When I'm done return to duplicating center and perform copy,and print jobs using canon copiers. Perform scanning jobs utilizing IPRO Copy plus. I also perform velo, tape, coil, and comb bind work.
Pros
I like what I do and my working 2nd shift
Cons
No Breaks
Okay
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 10, 2018
DTI was a contract position where I learned some labor laws. The management could have been better. However, I did appreciate when the employees were acknowledge.
DIfferent
Floater (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 8, 2018
It is a job that allowed me to hone different skill sets within different types of law firms. Within the company there were many opportunities and growth options.
Great
Office Services Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 17, 2018
This was my very first office job, At my main location, My manager as well as coworkers were easy to work with, We had so much fun while getting the job done.the client were Highly professional people.
Pros
manager/coworkers/Location
Cons
Pay/Going out for mail runs in bad weather sometimes in the rain without umbrella
A Dying Industry being kept on life support
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 12, 2018
I don't think they're called "DTI" anymore. I think they got bought out, but the side of the business I was on involved paper discovery. Due to the dying nature of such an industry, there being technologies that save time and resources above and beyond paper, the environment was one of constant worry about cutbacks.

I was the only person in my plant that was involved in production. Three years previous, they had a dozen people in the plant. There was no reason for this plant to be open other than to cement their presence in the area. It's two years later and I'm still salty.
nothing to review
Documents Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 27, 2018
nice place also to work with, busy place to work, btu sometimes they going to call you if we dont have nothing to do and it takes 2 to 3 days before they call you to work and if you done they going to ask you if you want to go home. because evrerything is done.
Easy Work and Fun enviroment
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHFebruary 23, 2018
I so wish my babysitter would not have quit on me or I still would be working there. I loved working at DTI. Some of the staff is hard to deal with but we managed to get along just fine.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Fellow Employees being rude.
Office Service Agent
Office Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 22, 2018
Hectic environment performing office service tasks including but not limited to hospitality, administrative, reception and mailroom tasks at various site locations.
Benefits
Cons
inadequate compensation, no room for growth. No management support
Takes advantage of workers
Records/Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 31, 2018
Will maximize your position and get everything they can out of you for the same pay rate. Allow the client to to take liberties with you so they don't lose account and basically make it seem that you should be glad you have a job.
Pros
Much benefits working for the client
Cons
Pretty much have to slave yourself to get them
Document Reviewer
Document Reviewer/ Epiq (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 28, 2018
I always enjoy working at DTI/Epiq. You are able to utilize your skills while learning more about various areas of law. Wealth of knowledge in the organization. The staff are professional and willing to help.
Pros
Flexibility in work hours. Attorneys and staff are always willing to help.
Cons
No cons
The was a lare volume of work, but we weren't compnsated
Records Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 25, 2018
We were an out sourcing agency who was given high volumes of work that we were expected to produce correctly and efficiently, and our monetary compensation was not equal to what we were carrying out.
Pros
Good Legal software application
Cons
terrible pay.
Outgoing environment to work
Guest Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 23, 2018
Setting up conference areas, and breaking down in a timely manner, distributing various equipment as well as food and beverages to the meeting rooms at customers request.
good enviroment
Mail Specialist (Former Employee) –  Evanston, ILJanuary 23, 2018
i enjoyed working this company, i met a lot friend , good enviroment, place that easy to work ,good co workers, they will help you to make your day easy.
The time I spent with DTI as an employee I tried to take advantage of all opportunities that were available to me. DTI is a great starting point for t
Support Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Atlanta GeorgiaJanuary 18, 2018
DTI it's a great place to work if you're young person starting out in the field of support specialist it can train you and equip you to move forward in this career choice
Pros
Training is always available
Cons
Growth is slow to move toward management
Great place to start
Office Services Administrator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 5, 2018
DTI is a top notch company for any individual that is looking to start a career in a variety of job skills to be utilized,it has expanded globally and relocation is available.
Slow
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 3, 2018
Worked with lawyers. I was the supervisor in my department whcih was a fast past pantry where I had to keep stock of all kitchen goods like cups, napkins, soda, food etc.
Productive and fun workplace
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CADecember 19, 2017
Productive and fun workplace. Learned a whole about bookkeeping, requesting Purchase Requisitions, Purchase orders, sending out company bills for payment, and so much more.
Management - Fast paced mixed bag
Managing Director Sales / Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 5, 2017
DTI is a fast paced and legal technology driven company. DTI has less structure than most companies as far as training and development so if you are hired into management it is understood that you have everything with you already to have success. Litigation support services is like a mixed bag and you never know what they day is going to bring. It is important to master your emotions especially when involved with direct sales, accounting, human resources, and product production. In the end, being able to deliver customer satisfaction is my reward.
Pros
The ability to make decisions freely.
Cons
Training and development structure is limited in field offices.
DTI is Awsome
Eagle Elite (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 30, 2017
I like my job , The people are great and I would love to stay and retire from DTI. My typical day is busy there is always something to do and i love the fast pace professional atmosphere
Pros
the Company
Cons
the pay and no time to take off
Low wages
Office Services Clerk (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 25, 2017
I was sold a admin/career within a law firm. What I have is a job in a mail room/copy center. Given a raise of pocket change. Treated like a lower class citizen by some of the staff. If you need a job this is cool but by no means is this the career they sell you. Get in and get out.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Low pay and pennies for raises. Horrible health plan.