DTI Employee Reviews

Do not work here
Technician (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MoNovember 4, 2018
Always had job held over my head and threatened. Broken promises all the time. Micromanaged constantly. I have no idea why I stayed there as long as I did.
Great job
Shop Hand (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXOctober 28, 2018
This is a great job to work i have nothing but good things to say i wish i was still there. The work was consistent very laid back chill environment, decent employees and great hours.
The information below is a sincere opinion of my time spent with DTI
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 23, 2018
An open door unlocks limitless possibilities. This company seemed to have taken a wrong turn several years ago. the culture and moral changed causing an great deal of turmoil with employees. The owner is approaching retirement and he has handed the the day to day responsibilities of running the company over to his son. Somewhere a
change in philosophy on how to run the company was established. This led to managers having to field questions which they have no logical reply.
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
poor leadership
Horrible place to work.
Sr. Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 3, 2018
This is a company that rewards and celebrates mediocrity. They don't believe in investing in talent. They constantly threaten employees and use very harsh disciplinary action as a method to increase employees' productivity.
Pros
If you bribe managers with daily lunches and other gifts, you can go from being the worst employee ever to a Manager in a matter of months.
Cons
Horrible benefits. Plenty of favoritism.
Okay
Regional Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 21, 2018
Prior management was lacking and very "clickey". Did not appreciate out of the box thinking. No autonomy, even for regional managers. Limited resources. Raises for non-exempt employees were alarmingly low, about 1.5% on average.
fun place
Health Information Specialist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 10, 2018
I wouldn't recommend my place of employment to anyone.
you cant move up in the company
the pay isn't great
you cant get a pay increase
management sucks
Great place to get a foothold in the industry.
CNC Programmer (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, ORSeptember 8, 2018
Great place to get started in manufacturing with good advancement opportunities for motivated persons.
On the job training supported by optional classes.
the company went under
Account Receivable Clerk/Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GA 30084August 23, 2018
because of the competition the company lost a few of there valued workers to other freight companies and the work load was lessen which enable the owners to loose most of their trucks
Pros
paid leave and other benefits
Cons
a very good work environment
Experience
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 23, 2018
I had a great experience here working with a diverse group of individuals. Management was great and everyone worked well with each other. I learned a lot and enhanced my professional and personal growth.
Contractor - Site Manager
Contractor - Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 6, 2018
• Produced high volume of copy and print projects; performed heavy litigation and conference set-up.
• Ensured delivery of parcels, distributed and tracked all incoming and outgoing mail.
• Answered high volume of calls and performed general office duties.
SITE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  DTI Global Atlanta GA 30346-Manta.comJuly 26, 2018
DTI,
Was a fast pace place to work .
The reason we were an out sourced company to large law firms and accounting firms as well as government entities.
Pros
Free lunch, open door policy, Great work place culture.
Cons
short turn around time for expected work load
Not A Good Place To Work.
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 18, 2018
While my direct manager was wonderful to work for, the company itself did not care about its employees. There was not roomfor advancement and they rarely cared about personal issues going on in your life. Offered no maternity leave, and were not very understanding when I came back after having a baby and needed time to re-adjust to the cut throat environment of the law firm that this particular DTI branch worked for.
Pros
Hour lunch break.
Cons
Expensive, not quality healthcare. No maternity leave. Not understanding of situations.
Overall my experience with DTI was great.
Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 4, 2018
Worked with a great team. However found growing pains of company difficult. DTI has now past those growing pains and is a good company to work with.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Raises
Bad Management no accoutability
Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 1, 2018
Management is terrible. Selfish and promoting people because of how long they have been there not because they are competent. I had a manager that would make mistakes and blame staff or deliberately not release all information setting her team up for failure.
Pros
Pay is decent for a starting job
Productive Workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 23, 2018
No career growth, no raises, you can be fired at any time, and no opportunities. At DTI you will find that this is a company that does always maintain a work/life balance.
A typical day at work.
Copy/Scan Operator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 16, 2018
Check in at 2:55 precede to check Conenience copiers. Scan convenience copier check list to duplicating center. Print 2 sheets duplex stapled copy, check copy quality of all 25 copiers. 11 color copiers and 14 B/W. Adjust image quality on color copies. Perform clean feeder, clean wire, wipe thin glass plate, and scanning area with damp well wrung cloth if needed.
When I'm done return to duplicating center and perform copy,and print jobs using canon copiers. Perform scanning jobs utilizing IPRO Copy plus. I also perform velo, tape, coil, and comb bind work.
Pros
I like what I do and my working 2nd shift
Cons
No Breaks
Okay
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 10, 2018
DTI was a contract position where I learned some labor laws. The management could have been better. However, I did appreciate when the employees were acknowledge.
DIfferent
Floater (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 8, 2018
It is a job that allowed me to hone different skill sets within different types of law firms. Within the company there were many opportunities and growth options.
Great
Office Services Clerk (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 17, 2018
This was my very first office job, At my main location, My manager as well as coworkers were easy to work with, We had so much fun while getting the job done.the client were Highly professional people.
Pros
manager/coworkers/Location
Cons
Pay/Going out for mail runs in bad weather sometimes in the rain without umbrella
A Dying Industry being kept on life support
Document Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCMarch 12, 2018
I don't think they're called "DTI" anymore. I think they got bought out, but the side of the business I was on involved paper discovery. Due to the dying nature of such an industry, there being technologies that save time and resources above and beyond paper, the environment was one of constant worry about cutbacks.

I was the only person in my plant that was involved in production. Three years previous, they had a dozen people in the plant. There was no reason for this plant to be open other than to cement their presence in the area. It's two years later and I'm still salty.