DTLR, Inc Employee Reviews
You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA7 reviews
Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 509 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
I worked there while I was in highschool and after I graduated. My manager at that time was very good. Excellent communication skills and able to solve problems within the staff. My DM was also a very good visited very rarely but always engaged in conversation with everyone within on staff. The culture with my store was like as if we were one big family. But the schedule was a grind as all retail jobs are. Sometimes working 12 hours shifts because lack of coverage wasn’t fun either. I generally worked 6 hours a day 4-5 days out the week and had weekends off which was a luxury few know when working for DTLR
Good working environment
Schedule is a grind & Pay
If you're young and just need a job for the time being it's not bad. It's a lot of non communication and long hours. No breaks for management (which I'm sure is illegal). If you're over 30 you wont last long as there is absolutely no work life balance.
You get a check
my typical day at work consist of answering phones as well as answering questions, greeting customers, doing inventory and markdowns. I've learned to deal with different personalities. the most enjoyable part of the job is knowing our customers are happy.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
productive fast past environment, and dealing with different people every day, making sales and processing shipment, making sure inventory is correct as well as doing mark downs on items. Working in DTLR is very fun and exciting, giving great customer service to those who need it is always a good feeling. There is also opportunities to work with the community dong volunteer work which builds your character with dealing with other people
Clock-in, find out what you have to do while your at work such as, your duties, goals as in how much money you need too make while your there. Everyone is friendly and we all work well with each other.
personal discounts on store items
short breaks, long hours but, not enough pay
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DTLR, Inc?
See more DTLR, Inc reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DTLR, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 509 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about DTLR, Inc
- What advice would you give the CEO of DTLR, Inc about how to improve it?10 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at DTLR, Inc?10 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at DTLR, Inc?8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at DTLR, Inc?7 people answered
- How are the working hours at DTLR, Inc?7 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at DTLR, Inc?5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at DTLR, Inc?4 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at DTLR, Inc?4 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at DTLR, Inc?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at DTLR, Inc?4 people answered
See all questions and answers
Explore popular careers in DTLR, Inc