Dublin Learning Academy

Dublin Learning Academy Employee Reviews

United States6 reviews
Collaborative and upbeat work area
I enjoyed working for DISD. If my family hadn’t relocated i would still be working for the district. The atmosphere was positive, my coworkers worked well and the curriculum was very age appropriate.
Pros
Free daycare
Cons
Lower pay
Wonderful place to work.
Loved being apart of Dublin Learning Academy. Was sad to leave due to husbands job assignment over seas. Excellent staff, wonderful clean center, excellent location. Wonderful families and children
Something new every day and staff is consistent and stable
I was a toddler teacher at the company. I have many years of school to do this job and enjoyed it very much.
A typical day at DLA would be to come in, prepare for the days activities and making sure I was stocked with all the materials I needed to assist the children. Utilize the toys and time allowed to teach while playing with the young children.

I learned that every child and parent are different and react differently to different situations.

The management there was great and understanding if I had any situations arise with my child or husband that were out of my control. The staff there has been there for a long time so turn over was low.

My co workers all helped each other out with everything to getting ready for naps to restroom breaks.

The hardest part of my job was calling parents telling them their child was sick or injured. I have a son myself and know whenever I get a call from the school that I immediately get worried.

The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing what progress the children had when they go to the next class or when their parents come in and tell me their child had signed for more or had taken their first steps or had said a name of one of their friends. I know I had a part in helping teach that child that skill.
Pros
My son got to come with me during the summer
Cons
Distance from the house and long days
Controlling management
Management is very controlling. It's about appearance not educating children.
great place
very professional atmosphere, parents are needy, overall wonderful children
Pros
pay
Cons
no potty breaks
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Engaging young infants
Care for older infants utilizing the training and knowledge I have acquired with the job. I enjoy sharing their new discoveries and special moments throughout the day.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dublin Learning Academy. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8