Dublin Nissan

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Not for everyone

Dublin Nissan is not for everyone. If you don’t have a life outside of it then it would be perfect for you. They don’t want you to better yourself. They have their own favorite people and it is very noticeable. There are some good people there.

If your sick your screwed!

Pandemic came along and they used it as their excuse to fire me real reason is I’m extremely sick and they used the pandemic to their advantage to get ride of me snakes all off them

Cons

dealer changed ownership several times during employment

Strong team, great location and customers. Lots of potential. Poor leadership during my time. . Worth noting that management and ownership has since changed.

Family work environment

Dublin Nissan closed his office back on Dec 18, 2017. This place was great to work for, due to heavy looses owner decided to sale. Now is under different ownership, not sure how things were after we left.

Pros

Great commute, good work environment

Cons

People were cool. Pay wasn't enough to keep me. Doubled the store profit. My pay never doubled. Still a nice place to work. Paid my medical insurance witch I enjoyed. They still give demos if your a manager. All in all nice place but that don't pay very well.

Pros

Free lunch on weekends

Cons

Pay low

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

good place

I really like the people there. Nissan is an upcoming contender in the automotive industry. Their technology including pro-pilot assist is awesome. thank you

Need more

Large dealership. Pay is adequate for the area. Lots of turnover, both with ownership and employees. Shorthanded on necessary employees to be fully efficient.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Lacks employee recognition

solid team, poor management.

2018 brought new owners to the dealership with new ideas. management always looking for someone to blame for poor numbers either amongst themselves or employees. dont recommend the service department to anyone, unbelievable turn over rate for service advisors and technicians. workload is small yet stressful due to unrealistic promise times. the technicians in the shop are great. just need stronger leadership in the office that doesnt force advisors to quit every 2 months.

It’s a fast paced world

Great people just wasn’t the right fit, have to spend to much time doing sales. Would recommend for a single unmarried person type of work. If you like to hussle then this is the job for you

Pros

Fast paced

Cons

Pay is ok and work for a single person not family oriented job

Well compensated well under appreciated

As much of the car business has shown to me loyalty is demanded by the employer how is not matched by the employer. Where I was well compensated in terms of money for my job, the demands on my time and strain on my family relationships were not respected at all. There is very little guidance from the upper management as you are "just supposed to know". Most work days consist of 14 hrs 5 days a week with typically the last week of a month and the first week of a month stretching out to 6 days a week 14 hrs a day. There is a divisive culture with in the dealership that rule of the iron fist gets left unspoken between the sales floor and the upper management. Its unfortunate because over all its a great structure with a great product.

Pros

Compensation

Cons

No family time, lack of direction

Stressful

Dublin Nissan was a good experience. Taught me a lot of things, but something i just couldn't get over is the management. It was very difficult to get answers and get the things i needed to better myself and help me grow. If anything i felt myself stressed out everyday not motivated because of the things i have been through here.

Management was bad when I left

Long hours but compensation for the work performed was great, even though you spent more time at work then at home. Management was horrible, They decided last minute to change my pay plan to retroactive for the month I had already work not the following pay period. I guess if you keep making to much they want to cut your pay to make sure you didn't profit.

Pros

Friendly

How many

The worse of the worse. Equal Opportunity Rights are available to employees. Do not value employees. Very dysfunctional. Unorganized. High turn over.

Pros

Cons

Upper management, disrespectful, degrading

Decent job

Fair job for the pay. Fair insurance rates for in job insurance. Past management was horrible but new management is friendly. Technicians are friendly.

Pros

Friendly Staff

Cons

Management/Satff Disconnect

Great Job

The experience with getting to know people is very fun and entertaining on a daily basis. The money is okay when the people are buying cars year round.

This job was on who you know

I reported a fellow for harrassement, when they finally did fire him, he kept coming around and they looked for any reason to get rid of me. Not a good place to work for

Can be productive work place

typical day at work was making calls to get customers in that were interested in purchasing a vbehicle. I learned several aspects of credit reports ad how to get someone fianced. The positions held are self managed, and co workers are great. Hardest part of job is when sales are down. the most enjoyable part is when unit sales are met.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dublin Nissan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5

Dublin Nissan Reviews by Location

Learn about Dublin Nissan in popular locations

• Dublin Nissan
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?