Duke City Primary Care Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 18 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Salary estimated from 487 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 20 questions about working at Duke City Primary Care. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Duke City Primary Care employees.
Insights from 9 Indeed users who have interviewed with Duke City Primary Care within the last 5 years.
They will promise you the world, then once hired take it all away.
They will promise you the worl...
Situational questions ...
- What separates you from other candidates - How would you handle a difficult situation - What Can you bring to the company
- What separates you from othe...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.