Duke Clinical Research Institute Employee Review

View all Duke Clinical Research Institute reviews

Awesome employer with complex technology hierarchy
Senior Manager, Information Technology - Svc & Ops (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 18, 2019
Awesome engagement with clinical research and have taken efforts to ensure that each team understands their role in the research process. The teams are encouraged to suggest improvement and each suggestion is evaluated and approved/deferred based on the potential for improvement (with caveats). Technology and technology management is a complex machine requiring prioritization and alignment with other "Duke" entities. It made for exciting times and thoughtful challenges!!
Pros
Old-school employer that believes in employees
Cons
Old-school environment sometimes resistant to innovation

Other Duke Clinical Research Institute Employee Reviews

Very nice place to work. I am apeople person and enjoy being the #1 contact.
Receptionist/Switchboard Operator (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 22, 2019
I am a contractor with Duke Clinical Research Institute working for RICOH. DCRI people are wonderful to me and we have bonded with a few that are truiy a joy to work with. However, since being with RICOH there is alot of miscallulations and not fairness when filing a complaint. There is going to be a large layoff and it is effecting all DCRI employees. I am the receptionist and have been hear almost 4 years. I am able to park for free and I live very close for traveling purposes.
Pros
Plenty of Pros
Cons
nothing really
Excellent place to work and grow professionally
Senior Biostatistician (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 28, 2019
Organization with a mission for the advancement of medical knowledge for the purpose of improving public health, that nurtures a good work-life balance and provides and supports the pursuit of educational opportunities.