Duke Energy Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 629 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOLynn J. Good76%approve of Lynn J. Good's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
- IndustryEnergy, Mining & Utilities
- Headquarters550 South Tryon Street Charlotte, NC 28202
You’re seeing all 64 jobs at Duke Energy because we can’t find any available jobs at Duke Energy close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 1.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Employees at Duke Energy have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 156 questions about working at Duke Energy. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Duke Energy employees.
Insights from 530 Indeed users who have interviewed with Duke Energy within the last 5 years.
I applied 8 times and had 2 interviews. First you need to pass phone interview, You will need to give a test with maths problems, fractions multiple choice, etc and after that face to face. Tell me about yourself Different situations where you handled upsets customers
Mostly questions about decision making
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Duke Energy?Published on May 24, 2021
- Duke Energy