Hold people accountible to make this a more professional workplace. Our work compound is a mess. No one takes pride in being professional and it shows. I would make people dress appropriately for the job they are meant to do, such as wearing safety toe boots instead of tennis shoes.
I would listen to every employee and give each employee equally fair treatment and respect. I would be humble and know I don't know everything.
Hire more people and reduce the work load given it's fast paced, we need more hands.
I would include the Call Center in any and all activities. Also create some stress relieving activities
More energy saving building, like water heat by sun, recycle plastic container including tip boxes.
- What is Duke University sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?10 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Duke University?8 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Duke University? How many vacation days do you get per year?8 people answered
- If you were to leave Duke University, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Duke University?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Duke University?6 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Duke University?5 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Duke University?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Duke University?5 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Duke University?5 people answered