If you get a chance to take a vacation, the vacation policy is really good.
Very competitive and I want to say 14 days or more for higher positions.
Unlimited paid time off
21 days per year cleared through boss
Okay but getting more difficult
Accrued Paid time off taken whenever you like at two weeks at a time, as long as you give at least 2weeks notice. Longer vacation is negotiable.
You earn a certain amount of hours per pay period. Then different levels of years of service, you earn more.
Vacation policy was very flexible.
4 weeks of vacation a year and sick days as well.
- What is Duke University sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?10 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Duke University?8 people answered
- If you were to leave Duke University, what would be the reason?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Duke University?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at Duke University?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Duke University a better place to work?5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Duke University?5 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Duke University?5 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Duke University?5 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Duke University?5 people answered