Duluth News Tribune

Duluth News Tribune Employee Reviews

United States9 reviews
It was just fine quick and easy and it was a long drive picked papers up at the printer building and brought back to building it was needed at to drop off
Good job. Work hours aremt very long and its an amazing job for parents who want to be home with there kids during the day. I learned alot about customer skills and working fast by doing this job.
I did not work there long, because I had to relocate. I did enjoy the job. It was hard work, and the management was exceptional.
I liked the Team Spirit there!
Pros
Pay.
Cons
hard to get full time hours.
Bad Place No Time Off Ever! No Holiday ,No Snow Days,No Bad Weather You Need To Deliver No Matter If So Done In Your Family Just Died Or Is In Hospital Or Your At Hospital With Hurt Child You Better Come Deliver Or There Gone Take Your Whole Months Pay For What They Call A Dumped Route. They Don’t Stand Behind Carrier At All EVER FOR NO REASON!
Pros
Cons
No Time Off No Matter What/ No Support
After a few years of trying to change the workplace culture, the company seems to be taking big steps backwards. Managers with the "my way or the highway" attitude have been hired after promises to listening to employees for ideas and revenue generation.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
I enjoyed what I did, but management was more than I could handle. They talked down to me and showed zero respect. Multiple times I had very rude voicemails left from my supervisor.
Pros
Get to stay active
Cons
Managment
As my first post grad position I couldn't have asked for more. I learned so many things about the field of marketing and circulation of business. It is hard working in an industry that does not thrive in todays age but learning about digital advertising and marketing will only help me for the future.
The reporters and editors at the Duluth News Tribune while I was there were hard working, dedicated and passionate about covering the news in one of the beautiful cities in the country.
Pros
Great place to learn and advance
Cons
A tough industry where job cuts happened often
Sales team was well versed in geographic and demographic profiles of the paper's readership providing leads to sell retail and classified advertising.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Duluth News Tribune. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7