Dunbar Armored
Happiness rating is 57 out of 100

Dunbar Armored Pay & Benefits reviews: Truck Driver

They didn’t pay fairly , a lot of risk being robbed aswell wasn’t worth the risk for the low pay they gave me . I enjoyed working there when we weren’t driving around a small version of the U.S mint to banks and retail stores . When we worked at the base . I didn’t worry as much about being robbed bcuz the money wasn’t in my armored truck .
Pros
Got to drive massave amounts of money I was trusted with
Cons
None that I can think of at the moment .
Work place was allways a disaster pay is less then all the other companies your better off going to brinks pays better and better treatment from management. Would not recommend it to any one
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Didn’t pay enough
Corporate doesn't care about it's employees or the working conditions They talk to people anyway they won't. Words are not kept in employee benefits. Prolong everything for employees. .
In the Dunbar environment, employees must be motivated towards customer service. A good driving record is required to be employed at Dunbar, a good background because all Dunbar employees are required to open carry a firearm.
Pros
Great benifits and overtime.
Cons
Long hours and heavy traffic.
Hardest part is being there for 16 hours. If you work there full time you live there. Forget about a life. Part time is perfect though. Good for a second job for extra income. Besides that a no-go. Very easy. Especially for the driver. You do nothing but sit all day in the truck and help your partner load and unload light weight coins and paper cash.
Pros
easy work
Cons
hourly pay
Leave a review. Help people like you.
The risk of the job is not reciprocated on the paycheck. The hours are long and the pay is low for the dangers that are associated with the job.
Cons
Dangerous job with long hours and low pay
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dunbar Armored?