We disagree with the comments about poor pay, management, and favoritism (though our medical insurance is not the best or cheapest on the market). That said, we wish this individual the very best with future employers.
We sincerely appreciate this feedback. We are continuing to strive to improve our training for employees and management.
We appreciate this feedback.
Honestly, we're not the same company we were back in 2013. Numeous improvements have been made since that time... our drivers operate new trucks and normally pull new company owned chassis, the caliber and development of our staff continues to get better, the culture is great, and the pay and benefits are very competitive with the rest of the industry in our region. We also run on elogs and won't ever compromise safety of our people. We're still not a perfect company (and never will be) but continue heading in the right direction.
Since this posting, benefits have been added for all full time employees to include:
- medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, term and AD&D life insurance, cancer, critical illness, accident, and others
- six paid holidays per year
- 401k that is company matched
- paid sick and vacation time
- an employee assistance plan
- an employee in critical need trust fund
- company paid life and AD&D coverage
- an active Spirit Team
...and much more!