Dunkin' Brands Employee Reviews

Excellent Investigative Position
Loss Prevention Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IllinoisApril 28, 2015
Excellent job for independent self starter. Worked both to protect Dunkin' Brands interests as well as assist franchisee community in the growth of profit.
The Best
Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAMarch 5, 2015
Working at Dunkin Brands was a different experiance. The environment is very great. FREE DONUTS, COFFEE, HOT CHOCOLATE, AND ICE CREAM ALL DAY! free Yoga classes, free gym. I loved It!
Lead launch of Bagel Iniative across 2,500 stores
Director of Integrated Marketing (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAJanuary 22, 2015
Led Sales Promotions department, reporting directly to Vice President of Integrated Marketing. Directed team of 4 and managed $10 million budget that comprised TV, radio, print, outdoor, and sampling marketing program.
Challenges: Introduce fresh baked bagels throughout 2,500 stores despite franchisees’ resistance to investing in bagel program.
Overcame strong internal resistance and gained buy-in for the introduction of bagels by developing and presenting highly persuasive program and marketing strategy.
Increased sales 15% in less than 8 weeks following introduction of bagels - designed innovative marketing campaign including direct marketing, B2B initiatives, broadcast, print and sampling programs.
Gained approval from senior management to develop unique Coffee Coolatta sampling program under “Neighborhood Marketing” strategy with nationwide target.
Pros
Established Brand with Significant Advertising Fund
Cons
Franchisees drove the company more than Corporate
A great brand and tremendous growth
Public Relations/Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAJanuary 14, 2015
I was promoted four times during my 15-year tenure at Dunkin' Donuts. Therefore, I had the ability to grow in different disciplines such as office management, operations, communications, marketing, and public relations.

My responsibilities included hiring, staff training, seeking agencies to support the brand, team support, and serving as media liaison.

The best part of my roles was working with charitable organizations and creating community programs.
Pros
Great products to sample
Cons
Great products to sample
Highly racist
Accounts Payable Analyst (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAJanuary 2, 2015
I've only had a worse experience at WB Mason. Very all over the place management, favoritism, and racism. Untrustworthy liars.
Pros
Free Coffee and Donuts
Cons
The Management
good
Strategic Planning & Business Development (Former Employee) –  Wharton, NJNovember 4, 2014
COMPUTER SKILLS
Microsoft Office, SQL ,InfoLease, LeaseWorks, PeopleSoft. Microsoft Dyanmics(Great Plains Microsoft, FRX Report Designer),Oracle Financial Services, SAP Accounting System, Quick books ,Zed Axis 10.2, Dunkin Donuts Radiant systems and RPM, ADP Salesforce, Franchisee Central for Dunkin Donuts, Service Management Group For Dunkin Donuts.
Management, Production and work with Crew is good experience.
Manager, Hari Enterprise (Former Employee) –  Newark,DelawareSeptember 12, 2014
Dunkin donut is basically Food industry so i learned Management for Production, finance and Human resources. i learned to dealing with customer and Franchises People.

The hardest part is that wake up early morning but everything is enjoyable
Pros
free Lunch
Cons
shorts Breaks, anytime leave, any time get vacation etc.
Great company, great corporate culture
Equipment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Canton, MAAugust 17, 2014
One of the leaders in the QSR arena, Dunkin Brands is the global company that owns the Dunkin Donuts and Baskin Robbins brands. I have worked in the Development/Construction Dept for almost 13 years. I am responsible for supporting the field teams in the building and equipping of new and remodeled stores. I also work closely with the millwork and equipment vendors. Part of my training entails keeping current with changing design trends.
Pros
Management encouranges growth and learning, 1/2 day Fridays, free gym and great benefits
Cons
Company currently seems to seek candidates outside, rather than promoting from within
Inspiring
Managing Partner - Cafua management, DBA (Current Employee) –  Methuen, MAAugust 10, 2014
I was responsible for a network of Dunkin' Donuts locations. I was responsible for hiring, training, and development of all team members and management. I was also responsible for cost controls, driving sales and guest satisfaction.
Pros
Enjoyable
Cons
Calories
Fun place to work
Network Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAAugust 6, 2014
A great environment while providing a tremendous product. You get to see the same customers day after day which allows you to create a relationship and possible network for marketing or other job opportunities.
Pros
free coffee, family/work ratio
Cons
income limitations
Fantastic work environment to promote productivity
Field Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Canton, MAJuly 20, 2014
Every day was something different that offered the opportunity for learning new aspects of the business as well as professional growth. The management empowers you to effectively execute your projects while working independently. I learned the general processes of different marketing functions and how Dunkin' Brands works cohesively with other companies to accomplish their goals. The opportunity for growth in the company is immense, as well as outside of the company. One has the opportunity to connect with people from numerous different companies that might assist you somehow in the future.
Pros
Free coffee and donuts!
Productive and Progressive Place to work
Director of Field Marketing US and Canada (Former Employee) –  Canton, MAJuly 15, 2014
Organization provided a rewarding experience. The challenges as in most organizations is working with limited resources. The franchisee community was incredible and very supportive!
terrible place to work
PM Manager - Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Geneseo, NYMarch 19, 2014
poor management no benefits even for full time, no breaks and sometimes no lunch.
Interesting and challenging. Many great hard working dedicated people at the Brand. Sr Leaderdship is outstanding.
Director of Development (Former Employee) –  Mid Atlantic regionFebruary 28, 2014
Franchisee driven development. Great tools for Brand to provide guidance to Franchisees and outstanding collaboration amongst the various departments.
Fun and fast paced work environment
Lead manager (Former Employee) –  South Ogden UtJanuary 23, 2014
I had an enjoyable time working there. It was an upbeat and friendly work environment. I could not have asked for a better place to work
Enjoyable workplace
Food Distributor (Former Employee) –  Holiday, FLDecember 8, 2013
I liked working here. Things always seemed to run smooth. Customers were happy.
I have learned that if I focused on my station and assisted where it was needed, everything was great.
Management was actually pretty good. They answered questions, assisted with problems, and did what they were supposed to,
Co-workers were fabulous. I do not remember having bad vibes with anyone.
Like any restaurant, the most difficult part of the day was when it became extremely busy.
I liked my shift from beginning to end,
Pros
Feelings of accomplishment
Cons
A lot of work when busy.
It Was a pleasure to work with good Brands
Assistant Accountant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, ILDecember 7, 2013
- When other crew didn't show up at all
- Any condition we got work
- It was a good management
- Everyone was good (helping each other)
- Nothing
- challenging Situation
Pros
Recognition and Rewards
Cons
Not at all
Dunkin Donuts
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  orlando, flMay 31, 2013
Minimal rom for advancement because the whole company is franchised. Also, salary is much lower than other QSRs.
Overall Dunkin' Brands is a nice place to work
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Canton, MassachusettsMay 24, 2013
Overall Dunkin' Brands was a nice place to work. If you are willing to work hard and take risks, you will do well. It is a fast paced environment, which is one of the things that I enjoyed the most about working there.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
Every position is what you make of it
Internship
Operations Manager/Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 15, 2013
had fun working at Dunkin learned a lot about the corporate world and the pay was amazing along with time off was the best job i had so far
Pros
Free Lunches, Dinner and Company car

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dunkin' Brands. Our community is ready to answer.