Dunkin' Donuts Employee Reviews

Found 12,759 reviews matching the search See all 13,196 reviews
Opening store ,Cleaning ,making foods ,and stocking
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Longmeadow, MAOctober 22, 2018
Working at Dunkin’ Donuts has made me understand more to be responsible by showing up on time and making right decisions and I also loved the management there they are always on point with things and customer’s
Stressful environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Weatogue, CTOctober 22, 2018
If management is not properly trained and taking out their unrelated frustrations on the employees then the job becomes very stressful, I rarely find any management to be properly trained or to be professional at almost any dunkin I go to work at. Schedules are never balanced properly leaving us under staffed and having unhappy customers. The budget never allows any room to prevent under staffing.
Pros
Co workers are usually friendly and I enjoy interacting with customers
Cons
Healthcare, scheduling, management
good company not so great employees.
Dunkin Donuts Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, TNOctober 22, 2018
I worked for them for a while and they did not offer enough training to send me off to the night shift alone with no help, they do not offer enough training or pay for the managers.
First Job
Cashier/Server (Former Employee) –  Clermont, FLOctober 22, 2018
It was great when you worked there. You basically make different coffees for people or maybe a sandwich if they asked for it. The management wasn't that great we had different managers every month and they didn't really seem to care about their jobs. But we did work together even when the management was horrible. The hardest part was when we had a rush we had to rush to make sure we get peoples orders in on time, and make sure we did it right. But other then that it was fun. The best part was working at nights because it was alot slower and we got to clean and restock everything.
Pros
Discounts
Typical Hourly Job
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  VirginiaOctober 22, 2018
Not much to say, just your typical fast food job. Low pay, no benefits. I had a good manager which makes a big difference.

It was a good job for a high school student.
not again
Dunkin Donuts Crew Member (Former Employee) –  West Hartford, CTOctober 22, 2018
its was my 1st job. i dont regret it though. i worked there for 6 years and had no raises, no paid vacations, no sick days. it wasnt the job for me. so i had to move on to something much better for me.
work enviornment
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Seekonk, MAOctober 22, 2018
As I currently work at Dunkin, the employees I work with are funny, loving and a second family. We all enjoy each others company and will keep one another in check because sometimes one of us will have a bad day and be less productive than the others.
Pros
staff, tips
Cons
short breaks
Dunkin is a good first job thing
Dunkin Donuts Crew Member (Current Employee) –  New York StateOctober 22, 2018
The work was easy but came in heavy! It was definitely a great first job but other then that I wouldn’t be caught dead trapped there! The manager made it very hard to enjoy coming to work but the coworkers made up for it!
Not worth it
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Putnam, CTOctober 22, 2018
While I do love the company, ans the customers, the managwrs have no idea how to direct their staff. The owners are much worse. Night crews usually get the most work and morning and afternoon crews do not do all of their tasks and leave it for the next person. There is not much room for moving up.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Management, long hours, no days off
Fun Place to work
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  South Dennis, MAOctober 22, 2018
I enjoy working with people. It has its times of crazy but people know that it takes time to get your order up and ready... The management is very helpful.
Pros
makes time go by fast
fun work place with flexible schedule
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 21, 2018
DunkIN Donuts gives me the opportunity to go to school with the felxible schedule. I learned bout a good customer service. I learned and practice managements skills. The work place was excellent with people from different background. The work will get very busy sometimes and you will feel overwhelmed but, when you work together with a coworker as a team you get through it. the best part of the job is that you make a really good relationships with customers and coworkers that they became like a family.
Productive place with good breaks
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCOctober 21, 2018
Overall It was a good experience working at Dunkin' Donuts. There was a fast paced environment where you are constantly serving and looking after customers.
Pros
free lunch, 30 minute lunch brakes
Cons
management can be a hassle
• Ability to work under pressure
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 21, 2018
• Responded to all customers’ needs with graciousness and effectiveness
• Handled all financial transaction in most accurate manner allied with company rules
• Performed all side duties in all productive and effective ways
loved it
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Riverside, RIOctober 21, 2018
it was a great place to work, i would go back any time if asked. it was a fast pace job which i love, i excel at chaos, and my prier employment will back me up on that. thank you for your time
Productive, Great place to work
Shift Leader/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 21, 2018
Typically it's a thousand people who want coffee and donuts ,but you meet so many great people as well, make friends ,bonds. Long term career opportunities
Pros
Drinks free
Cons
Quick breaks
Fun fast paced workplace
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, WVOctober 21, 2018
I worked morning shift from 5:30am to 1 pm and loved the fast paced busy shift. There was always something to do which made my day go by quickly and my co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job is just making sure your working quick enough to meet all the customer's needs since you have so many to serve and just a little time.
Pros
Fun, discounts, visor instead of hat
Cons
management
Quick paced
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  North Conway, NHOctober 21, 2018
Very nice people!!!!! very good!!!! pace good, a lot to do for such a little job though which was surprising and yeah but it was okay for a short period of the time
Good job while in college
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 20, 2018
It pays the bills and keeps you busy. But, it is an difficult to work and they don't offer much. It is sometimes hard to deal with customers and management sometimes.
Easy job with terrible management!
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dracut, MAOctober 20, 2018
The managers and owners make the job unbearable. They single out workers they don’t like and make them feel uncomfortable and ostracized at work. We didn’t get breaks unless we worked “over six hours” but even then you most likely didn’t get one. 8 hours you get a 15 minute break?! 🤔
Pros
Seeing regulars at work
Cons
No breaks unless you work 8 hours?!
Awful place to work
Crew Member/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Palmer, MAOctober 20, 2018
All the crew members and the managers would talk down to employees as well as gossip and make your experience horrible. They try to ruin your work record with false accusations. No communication and overall a very childish environment.
Pros
free drinks and donuts on shift
Cons
awful coworkers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dunkin' Donuts. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss